- In praise of diversity. Berkley, Tim // People Management;9/10/2009, Vol. 15 Issue 19, p16
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Under the Skin," by Binna Kandola, in the July 30, 2009 issue.
- Diversity represented in RT appreciated. Lane, Teresa // Reading Teacher;Dec91, Vol. 45 Issue 4, p262
Presents a letter to the editor appreciating the diverse groups of people in the articles, photographs, and illustrations that appear in `The Reading Teacher.'
- English or UK law? // People Management;11/13/2008, Vol. 14 Issue 23, p17
A response by legal editor Jill Evans to a letter to the editor about diversity in the British workplace is presented.
- Letters. Stinnett, Lee // Newspaper Research Journal;Fall1990, Vol. 11 Issue 4, p122
Presents a letter to the editor commenting on the article "Ducking the Diversity Issue: Newspapers' Real Failure Is Performance," published in the Summer 1990 issue of the "Newspaper Research Journal."
- Time to Regroup(Letter). Olson, Carl // Fortune;8/16/1999, Vol. 140 Issue 4, p25
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "America's Best Companies for Minorities," in the July 19 issue.
- inbox. Velázquez, Hever // Dimensions (1528820X);Mar/Apr2012, Vol. 14 Issue 2, p6
A letter to the editor on diversity in the field of Science centers and museums is presented.
- 'A Mark of Shame'. Primus, Robert E. // National Journal;12/1/2007, Vol. 39 Issue 48, p10
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "The Rainbow Push," which deals with the problem of low number of African American employees service as senior staff of U.S. legislators, published in the November 17, 2007 issue.
- Diversity Pays. Rogers, Carol Leah // Fortune;9/6/1999, Vol. 140 Issue 5, p36
A letter to the editor is presented in response to an article on diversity in the workplace in the July 19, 1999 issue.
- Diversity Pays. Smith, Lorene B. // Fortune;9/6/1999, Vol. 140 Issue 5, p36
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Where Diversity Really Works" in the July 19, 1999 issue.