- Letters. Hasker, Ron // Cabinet Maker;3/16/2007, Issue 5529, p8
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article about consumer trading standards by Mike Clare in the March 2007 issue.
- Can't we resist FSA straitjacket? Camp, Lucian // Precision Marketing;2/3/2006, Vol. 18 Issue 14, p17
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article on the Financial Services Authority's marketing communications guidelines in Great Britain in the January 20, 2006 issue.
- Letters. Vanchu, Michael J.; Strang, Roger A. // Marketing News;8/20/1990, Vol. 24 Issue 17, p4
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "EC Directives Change Rules for Marketing in Europe," published in the July 9, 1990 issue.
- Letters. Rosen, Nathan; Reede, William; Pollak, Felix; Miller, Ward S.; Tuchman, Barbara; Sherman, A. Joshua; Wasserman, Saul Z.; Gillmer, J. E.; Derrick, William Paul; Lienau, Jane Mcmanus; Groves, William H.; Levin, Michael; Balmain, Pierre; Burke, Marjorie W.; Gilboa, Avik // Time;6/30/1967, Vol. 89 Issue 26, p13
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including one on the double standards in Vietnam and the Middle East in the June 9, 1967 issue, a collection of American-Jewish humor titled "Blintzkrieg" in the June 16, 1967 issue, and the silver shortage in...
- Greater ROI will aid perception of events. Tilstone, Paul // Conference & Incentive Travel;May2009, p29
A letter to the editor in response to the article on the implication of the U.S. move to curb events to the British special events industry in the April 2009 issue is presented.
- U.S. Hegemony Abroad. Altman, Dennis // Harvard Gay & Lesbian Review;Spring99, Vol. 6 Issue 2, p7
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article about American hegemony in the previous issue.
- Letters. Walsh, Adam; Roy, Mark; Scognamiglio, Marco // Precision Marketing;4/21/2006, Vol. 18 Issue 25, p14
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including "Consumers' Happiest Dictating Terms of Marketing," in the April 7, 2006 issue, an article regarding RDP's Consumer Lead Generation in the January 27, 2006, and another article about the TUPE...
- Walgreens' missed opportunity. Palermo, Emmanuel; Kloepping, Thomas; Finn, Brian // Drug Topics;12/15/2008, Vol. 152 Issue 13, p16
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including "Walgreens sues over San Francisco tobacco ban" in the October 13, 2008 issue, the comments on PhRMA's new marketing code by David Bibeault in the October 13, 2008 issue, and the right of pharmacies...
- Threat Position. Herf, Jeffrey // Democracy: A Journal of Ideas;Summer2011, Issue 21, p91
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Strength Through Restraint," by Anatol Lieven in Issue No. 20 .