LETTERS TO THE EDITOR
- Endless energy. Crisp, George; Kvaalen, Eric; Murdoch, Iain; Bailey, Michael // New Scientist;4/23/2011, Vol. 210 Issue 2809, p28
The article presents several letters to the editor in response to an article by Mark Buchanan in the April 2, 2011 issue which discusses solar power, wind power, and other forms of renewable energy.
- Israeli firms warm to solar power mission. // Chemical Business;Jul2011, Vol. 25 Issue 7, p29
The article reports on the partnership between Israeli and Indian companies under the Jawaharlal Nehru National Solar Mission to develop 1,200 megawatts (MW) of solar power by 2013. An investment of about 12,000 Indian rupees will be required for achieving the target under the mission. Rafael...
- LETTERS TO THE EDITOR. Studebaker, Joel; Santelle, Paul; Edelman, Claire // njbiz;9/19/2011, Vol. 24 Issue 38, p14
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including the disbursement of solar renewable energy credits (SREC) for the 2011 to 2012 season for New Jersey, the deadlock regarding direct retail sales at wineries and at outlets, and the problems with the...
- Lettersâ€¦. Allen, Ray; Marshallsay, Tony; Quick, Martin; Niven, Ben; Farman, Rob; Wyatt, Colin // Professional Engineering;5/9/2007, Vol. 20 Issue 9, p16
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including an interview with Richard Shearman from the Great Britain's Engineering Council UK in the April 4, 2007 issue, "The Incredible Hull," in the April 25, 2007 issue and "Solar Power Sees the Light," in...
- Feedback. Wellock, Luke; Farren, Nigel // Green Futures;Jul2010, Issue 77, p47
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including "The light at the end of the desert,"Save the forest, wear a condom," and "If climate change didn't exist, would we have to invent it."
- UPFRONT. Bilicich, Toncy; Camana, Jaime; Clark, Kelly; Hay, Isaac // Americas;Jan/Feb2010, Vol. 62 Issue 1, p2
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in the December 2009 issue of "Americas" including "Exigencies in the Amazon," by Alejandro Balaguer, "Holding Down the Fort," and "Built to Inspire," by Stephen Jermanok.
- Magic town. Mckenzie, Joan; Jackson, Brent; Hearn, Kathy; Caflisch, Geoff; Clark, Alison; Mathieson, Russ; Morrison, Barbara // Australian Geographic;Jul-Sep2009, Issue 95, p11
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles published in the 1994 issue of the journal including "For better, for worse, Dimboola," an article on the solar power and "Poisonous hitchhikers."
- your letters. Dixon, Pat; Lydon, Bill // InTech;May/Jun2011, Vol. 58 Issue 3, p8
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including "Black Armbands for APC?" in the January/February 2011 edition, and "Solar Power Coming of Age," in the March/April 2011 edition.
- Trendspotting: The Solar Energy Consortium promises energy alternatives - and jobs. Kwiatoski, Debbie // Hudson Valley Business Journal;1/28/2008, Vol. 19 Issue 4, p2
The article reports on the plan to establish The Solar Energy Consortium (TSEC) in Kingston, New York. It states that the consortium aims to promote the utilization of solar energy and renewable energy resources within the state. The consortium stresses that the move will help the community to...