- ON SHARTÃ€H LAW. Furnish, Timothy R.; Hutchens, S. M. // Touchstone: A Journal of Mere Christianity;Jan/Feb2012, Vol. 25 Issue 1, p8
A response is presented by S.M. Hutchens to a letter to the editor about his article "Sharia & Biblical Law" in the November/December 2011 issue.
- Women in Islam. Bem, Kazimierz // Christian Century;12/2/2008, Vol. 125 Issue 24, p6
A letter to the editor is presented in response to Brian McLaren's review of "Who Speaks for Islam?" from the October 7, 2008 issue, discussing women's legal rights of property.
- Women in Islam. McLaren, Brian // Christian Century;12/2/2008, Vol. 125 Issue 24, p6
A reply by the author is presented to a letter commenting on his review of "Who Speaks for Islam?" from the October 7, 2008 issue, regarding women's legal rights of property.
- SHARIA STATISTICS. Oakes, Edward T. // First Things: A Monthly Journal of Religion & Public Life;Nov2012, Issue 227, p10
A letter to the editor is presented about societies arranged under constitutional democracy and Sharia, or Islamic, law, in response to the article entitled "Public Life Without Political Theory," written by Paul J. Griffiths and published in the August/September 2012 issue.
- Taqqiya in the service of sharia. Young, David // Quadrant Magazine;May2012, Vol. 56 Issue 5, p2
A letter to the editor is presented in response to an article on sharia-compliant wills and prenuptial agreements in the previous issue.
- SPOUT: RANT, REACT, CHAT, BLATHER. Weinstein, Bonni M.; Wolff, Richard; North, Sarah; Janes, Ray; Wolter, Niels // Sierra;May/Jun2009, Vol. 94 Issue 3, p5
The article presents letters to the editor concerning â€œThis Green House,â€ which was published in the January/February 2009 issue, â€œBecause It Hurts,â€ which was published in the March/April 2009 issue, and â€œA Sandy Place to Stop Thinking,â€ which was published...
- SHARIA STATISTICS. // First Things: A Monthly Journal of Religion & Public Life;Nov2012, Issue 227, p10
A response is presented to a letter to the editor about the author's article "Public Life Without Political Theory" in the August/September 2012 issue, in which the author a discusses data related to the political violence of societies ordered under democracy compared to Islamic law.
- CONVERSATIONS. Mela, Ayesha; Ahmed, Zainab; Alim, B.; Alli, Imam Habeeb; Kay, Regina; Graves, Darnette // Azizah;Jun2010, Vol. 6 Issue 2, p17
Several letters to the editor are presented including the conversion of a woman to Islam on a trip to take her son to the masjid, a response to the article "The Story of Eve," and on the inclusion and dealing with Muslims with disabilities.
- The past decade shows not enough has changed in HR. Houston, Ed; Traven; Giddy, Seanne; Vreede, Peter // Personnel Today;9/30/2008, p12
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including "Inexperienced HR professionals mean business partner model will always struggle" in the September 23, 2008 issue, one related with Shariah law on the workplace and "Personal relationships with...