- LETTERS. Schember, Jack; Brechner, Irv; Shemesh, Lawrence Dean // Multichannel Merchant (Penton Media, Inc.);Aug2005, Vol. 1 Issue 4, p72
Presents letters to the editor regarding change in name of the "Multichannel Merchant" magazine. Risk associated with name change; Content of the magazine.
- Letters. Caleb, Larner; Slark, Dan; Runacus, Mark; Appleby, Colin; Twinn, Ian; DeSouza, Daphe; James, Bob; Ferrão, José // Marketing Week;10/13/2005, Vol. 36 Issue 41, p20
Presents several letters to the editor on advertising in Great Britain. "A Hint to the Bar Staff Will Soon Measure Up," which focuses on why many brands fail to reach full potential in the on-trade; "Data Procurement Will Add True Value for All," which speculates on the ability of consumers to...
- Letters. Kotenko, Jason; Pardo, Donald; Nastoff, James; Baldwin, Bill // Brandweek;10/9/2006, Vol. 47 Issue 37, p18
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to previous articles including a column on news anchor Keith Olbermann, the protests and outcries of Chicagoans on the name change at Marshall Field's, and "Letter From Chicago," in the September 25, 2006 issue of "Brandweek."
- Feedback. O'Neill, Douglas; Edwards, Ian; Fontaine, Frédéric // Conference & Incentive Travel;Nov/Dec2008, p52
Two letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including the motivation of employees in a company and proposed name change to the Institute of Travel & Meetings.
- LETTERS. Bitondo, Mike; Young, Diane; Carew, Marla Schwaller; Utley, Lorna // Crain's Detroit Business;10/24/2005, Vol. 21 Issue 43, p8
Presents letters to the editor related to various economic and social issues in the U.S. Concerns expressed over the notion of selling Great Lakes region water to aid the U.S. economy; Name change of the Women's Economic Club to Inforum; Comments that Inforum is a better name for the Women's...
- LETTERS. Russell, Ed; Swenson, Paul D.; Chavarria, Raul; Nugent, Mark P.; Penna, Regina M.; Liu, Albert; Geary, Tom; Balden, Wally // Advertising Age;8/1/1994, Vol. 65 Issue 32, p24
Presents several letters to the editor referencing articles and topics discussed in previous issues. Comments on an article on a possible name change of DDB Needham, published in a previous issue; Views on improving the working relationship between clients and their agencies; Claim that as many...
- LETTERS. Tiernan, John; Rosenthal, Rolf Werner; Aeschliman, Anthony L.; Syverson, Annette J.; Marraccini, Mark; Harrison, Virginia; Lantos, Geoffrey P.; Richard, Paul; Byrne, Julie // Advertising Age;2/1/1993, Vol. 64 Issue 5, p20
Presents letters to the editor referencing articles and topics about advertising in the U.S. discussed in previous issues. "Agency Name Change Spurs Wrath of Its Founder," which focused on the reasons for changing the name of an advertising agency; Depiction of Santa Claus in the Christmas...
- LETTERS TO THE EDITOR. Walters, James M.; Greenfield, Mace H.; Lotman, Arline Jolles; Doll, Cynthia; Daszkiewicz, Rosemary // ABA Journal;Apr2007, Vol. 93 Issue 4, p6
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to the articles "New Name, New Strategies" and "The Ultimate Time-Money Trade-off," in the February 2007 issue.
- ACT Tourism changes. // Travel Daily;11/29/2013, p1
The article reports on the announcement of Australian Capital Tourism (ACT) on a name change to VisitCanberra with a new corporate logo.