Rectal administration of NSAIDs in the prevention of post-ERCP pancreatitis: a complementary meta-analysis
- A vegetable-rich diet may help prevent pancreatitis. // Women's Nutrition Connection;Sep2012, Vol. 15 Issue 9, p2
The article reports on a research published online which reveals that individuals who consume a vegetable-rich diet are significantly less likely to develop acute pancreatitis.
- Is Your Pancreas a pain? Stengler, Mark // Alive: Canada's Natural Health & Wellness Magazine;Jun2002, Issue 236, p70
Enumerates ways to prevent pancreatitis. Advantages of eating vegetables to supply enzymes and antioxidants to the pancreas; Supplementation of enzyme to increase the production of pancreatic reserves of enzymes; Importance of taking vitamins and minerals to supply sufficient amounts of...
- Should We Abandon The Use of Prophylactic PD Stents to Prevent Post-ERCP Pancreatitis? Kumar, Anand R // American Journal of Gastroenterology;Aug2014, Vol. 109 Issue 8, p1292
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article in the previous issue about the use of pancreatic duct (PD) stents in preventing post-endoscopic retrograde cholangiopancreatography (ERCP) pancreatitis (PEP).
- A History Lesson. Ma, Henry // Forbes Asia;2/13/2006, Vol. 2 Issue 2, p10
A letter to the editor is presented in response to an article about the civilization of the Philippines.
- Mayor: We're not that dumb! Goodman, Oscar B. // Las Vegas Business Press (10712186);11/8/2010, Vol. 27 Issue 45, pP28
A letter to the editor about the article "Dumb, Dumber--and We're Dumbest?" that was published in a previous issue of the "Las Vegas Review-Journal" is presented.
- Postcard from an advertising fantasyland. Gilbride, Stewart // AdMedia;Jun2006, Vol. 21 Issue 5, p4
Presents a letter to the editor about living in the Middle East.
- TO THE EDITOR. Johnson, Dale L. // American Sociologist;Aug66, Vol. 1 Issue 4, p206
Presents a letter to the editor on the consequences of the "Camelot Project," on the Chileans.
- MOVING FORESTS. Onokpise, Oghenekome; Onokpise, Oghenekome U. // BioScience;Dec85, Vol. 35 Issue 11, p684
Presents a letter to the editor in response to the article 'Africa Tomorrow--If We Act Today,' by Chris Elfring.
- How Much Is Too Much. Smith, Luella L. // National Parks;Nov/Dec87, Vol. 61 Issue 11/12, p7
Presents a letter to the editor concerning Yosemite National Park in California.