Is Carotid Intima-Media Thickness a Reliable Clinical Predictor?
- Spontaneous bilateral carotid artery dissection and hereditary haemochromatosis: what relationship? Gallerini, S.; Morelli, N.; Chiti, A.; Baldacci, F.; Sonnoli, C.; Orlandi, G.; Murri, L. // Neurological Sciences;Sep2006, Vol. 27 Issue 4, p291
A letter to the editor is presented regarding the relation between spontaneous bilateral carotid artery dissection and hereditary haemochromatosis.
- Internal carotid artery vasospasm syndrome: demonstration by neuroimaging. H. Yokoyama; Yoneda, M.; Abe, M.; Sakai, T.; Sagoh, T.; Adachi, Y.; Kondo, T. // Journal of Neurology, Neurosurgery & Psychiatry;Jul2006, Vol. 77 Issue 7, p888
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article on internal carotid artery vasospasm syndrome.
- Concertina effect during carotid artery stenting: Report of a rare phenomenon and its management issues in this vascular territory. Bali, Harinder K.; Bagga, Shiv; Vadivelu, Ramalingam // Neurology India;Nov/Dec2012, Vol. 60 Issue 6, p652
A letter to the editor discussing a case of Internal Carotid Artery (ICA) pseudostenosis during Carotid Artery Stenting (CAS) is presented.
- Involvement of carotid artery by a chordoma: Surgical pitfall. Güney, Mehmet Rasit; Ketenci, Bulend; Ozay, Batuhan; Ozer, Nihat; Cimen, Serdar // Neurology India;Apr2008, Vol. 56 Issue 2, p213
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article about the association of carotid artery by a chordoma.
- Acute occlusion of internal carotid artery: Thrombolysis and stent placement. Ciftci, Ercument; Efendi, Husnu; Kanko, Muhip; Kutluay, Pervin // Neurology India;Dec2004, Vol. 52 Issue 4, p516
Presents a letter to the editor about acute occlusion of internal carotid artery.
- Intracavernous fenestration of the internal carotid artery. Uchino, Akira; Nomiyama, Keita; Takase, Yukinori; Kohata, Tomohiko; Kudo, Sho // European Radiology;Jul2006, Vol. 16 Issue 7, p1623
A letter to the editor by Akira Uchino, Keita Nomiyana, Yukinori Takase, Tomohiko Kohata and Sho Kudo is presented about the segmental duplication of the internal carotid artery as refelected from the cranial magnetic resonance imaging and angiography of an old man.
- Duplication of the common carotid artery and the ipsilateral vertebral artery with a fenestration of the contralateral common carotid artery. Harnier, Simon; Harzheim, Andreas; Limmroth, Volker; Horz, Reinhold; Kuhn, Jens // Neurology India;Oct2008, Vol. 56 Issue 4, p491
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article on duplication of the common carotid artery and the ipsilateral vertebral artery with a fenestration of the contralateral common carotid artery which was published in the precious issue.
- Suture Line Disruption After Carotid Endarterectomy. Semel, Lawrence // Vascular & Endovascular Surgery;Aug/Sep2006, Vol. 40 Issue 4, p342
A letter to the editor concerning two cases of suture disruption after carotid endarterectomy is presented.
- Hyoid bone-related focal carotid vasculopathy. Renard, Dimitri; Rougier, Marion; Aichoun, Isabelle; Labauge, Pierre // Journal of Neurology;Aug2011, Vol. 258 Issue 8, p1540
A letter to the editor is presented which discusses a case report of an 83-year-old man who was confirmed with focal vasculopathy in the anteromedial part of internal carotid artery (ICA).