- Sirota Unleashed. // American Prospect;Feb2005, Vol. 16 Issue 2, p4
Presents a response by David Sirota to a letter to the editor about his article "The Democrats' Da Vinci Code," in the January 2005 issue.
- Out of court. Lewis, Nell A. // New Republic;2/24/92, Vol. 206 Issue 8, p5
Presents a letter to the editor on the article "Dirt Trail," concerning the publication of government investigative reports, published in the January 6 and 13 issue.
- Out of court. // New Republic;2/24/92, Vol. 206 Issue 8, p5
Presents a response from Bob Cohn, to a letter to the editor on his article about governmental investigations, published previously in the January 06 and 13 issue of the periodical.
- Doubletake on Fonzi. Meyer, Sylvan // Columbia Journalism Review;Jul/Aug86, Vol. 25 Issue 2, p59
Presents a letter to the editor in response to the article "From Adelaide to Raymond to Manes," by Bernard McCormick in the May/June 1986 issue concerning government investigations.
- LETTERS TO THE EDITOR. Blanck, Ronald R. // Military Medicine;Dec2009, Vol. 174 Issue 12, preceding p1241
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "The Uncertain State of U.S. Interrogation Techniques" in the April 2009 issue.
- No Ken do? Memory, Von G.; Tableman, Beth G.; Palange, Laura; Bassett, David // Newsweek (Pacific Edition);05/18/98 (Pacific Edition), Vol. 131 Issue 20, p10
Presents readers' letters in response to `A Break in the Clouds,' in the April 13, 1998 issue of `Newsweek.' Suggestion that independent counsel Kenneth Starr's investigation of United States President Bill Clinton should no longer be funded; Comparison of the amount spent by Starr to that...
- Ngcuka: Who cares? // Finance Week;10/27/2003, p5
Presents a letter to the editor criticizing the use of taxes to finance the investigation of public servant Bulelani Ngcuka in South Africa.
- CORRESPONDENCE. // America;7/7/1951, Vol. 85 Issue 14, p367
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including "Witnesses before committee of Congress," by Robert K. Carr in the June 9, 1951 issue, one which discusses intellectual humility in the June 23, 1951 issue, and one on the review of the book "Man and...
- April's fool. Bell., Linda G. // New Republic;9/16/91 - 9/23/91, Vol. 205 Issue 12/13, p49
Presents a letter to the editor about April Glaspie's appearance before a Senate committee investigative hearing.