- Sirota Unleashed. // American Prospect;Feb2005, Vol. 16 Issue 2, p4
Presents a response by David Sirota to a letter to the editor about his article "The Democrats' Da Vinci Code," in the January 2005 issue.
- Out of court. Lewis, Nell A. // New Republic;2/24/92, Vol. 206 Issue 8, p5
Presents a letter to the editor on the article "Dirt Trail," concerning the publication of government investigative reports, published in the January 6 and 13 issue.
- Out of court. // New Republic;2/24/92, Vol. 206 Issue 8, p5
Presents a response from Bob Cohn, to a letter to the editor on his article about governmental investigations, published previously in the January 06 and 13 issue of the periodical.
- Doubletake on Fonzi. Meyer, Sylvan // Columbia Journalism Review;Jul/Aug86, Vol. 25 Issue 2, p59
Presents a letter to the editor in response to the article "From Adelaide to Raymond to Manes," by Bernard McCormick in the May/June 1986 issue concerning government investigations.
- LETTERS TO THE EDITOR. Blanck, Ronald R. // Military Medicine;Dec2009, Vol. 174 Issue 12, preceding p1241
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "The Uncertain State of U.S. Interrogation Techniques" in the April 2009 issue.
- No Ken do? Memory, Von G.; Tableman, Beth G.; Palange, Laura; Bassett, David // Newsweek (Pacific Edition);05/18/98 (Pacific Edition), Vol. 131 Issue 20, p10
Presents readers' letters in response to `A Break in the Clouds,' in the April 13, 1998 issue of `Newsweek.' Suggestion that independent counsel Kenneth Starr's investigation of United States President Bill Clinton should no longer be funded; Comparison of the amount spent by Starr to that...
- Ngcuka: Who cares? // Finance Week;10/27/2003, p5
Presents a letter to the editor criticizing the use of taxes to finance the investigation of public servant Bulelani Ngcuka in South Africa.
- April's fool. Bell., Linda G. // New Republic;9/16/91 - 9/23/91, Vol. 205 Issue 12/13, p49
Presents a letter to the editor about April Glaspie's appearance before a Senate committee investigative hearing.
- If truth be told... Carmack, Jeffrey B.; Guion, Ellen R.; Torcaso, Roy R. // Newsweek;8/31/1998, Vol. 132 Issue 9, p13
Presents readers' letters in response to `What Will He Say Now?' in the August 10, 1998 issue of `Newsweek.' Question of the value of the United States independent counsel's investigation into a private matter; Prevalence of work-related adultery; Importance of Clinton's behavior.