LETTERS TO THE EDITOR
- Occupy the Campaign. Zimmerman, Bill // Jewish Currents;Spring2012, Vol. 66 Issue 3, p5
In this article the author discusses the role of progressive activists in the 2012 U.S. presidential campaign of Barack Obama. He believes that the efforts of progressive activists in Occupy Wall Street movement has placed focus on class consciousness. Also investigated is a way for progressive...
- The hypocrisy of reform. Marlowe, Howard // Hill;8/1/2007, Vol. 14 Issue 94, p19
The article reports that the last Congress's Republican leader vowed to enact lobbying reforms for fear that the fallout would threaten their control of the Capitol Hills. Barack Obama, one Senator in the 2008 race for president, declared during a campaign that they need a president who sees...
- LaRouche: 'Bill, What You're Doing Is Wrong!'. // Executive Intelligence Review;10/5/2012, Vol. 39 Issue 39, p48
The article presents information about the views of Lyndon LaRouche, an American activist about the role of Bill Clinton, former president of the U.S. in promoting the re-election of Barack Obama, the U.S. President. It mentions that due to the support of Clinton only, the U.S. people are...
- The Sudan scenario. Kredo, Adam // Washington Jewish Week;6/30/2011, Vol. 47 Issue 26, p1
The article reports on the support of Jewish activists for the campaign to demand U.S. involvement in the war in Africa in 2011. At least 1,000 activists joined the mass phone-in campaign to express their disappointment with the policies of U.S. President Barack Obama towards the widespread...
- LETTERS. McConville, Jim; Dicks, Debra // Indianapolis Business Journal;11/24/2008, Vol. 29 Issue 38, p11
Two letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in the November 10, 2008 issue, one about the 2008 U.S. Presidential election by Peter Schnitzler and another on the presidency of Barack Obama in the U.S. by Bruce Hetrick.
- What more is there to know about Obama? Braun, Marc; MacFarland, Shirley // Crain's Cleveland Business;10/20/2008, Vol. 29 Issue 42, p11
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to Brian Tucker's commentary on presidential election "Surprise! Here's the October surprise" on the ideas of presidential candidate Barack Obama, in the October 13, 2008 issue.
- Letters. Morris, Gretchen; Lenters, Bill; King, Catherine Faris; Johnson, Tomas; Thompson, Ward; Davis, Frank M.; Grant, Phillip; Maddox, Frank; Malone, Stefen // Newsweek;1/15/2007, Vol. 149 Issue 3, p20
Several letters to editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including "Is America Ready," in the January 1, 2007 issue, "Nativity of the Jews" and "Holy Family Values" both in the December 18, 2006 issue.
- Letters. Haldeman, Neil; Berger, Susan; Freidenrich, Denny; Martin, Anne; Trapanese, Joanne; Wager, Ken; Webb, David; Anderson, Frederica; Havens, H. Gordon // Newsweek;12/1/2008, Vol. 152 Issue 22, p18
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to past articles such as the November 17, 2008 issue dedicated to the election of U.S. President-elect Barack Obama.
- The Mail. Kuller, Mike; Krugman, Paul; Fallows, James; Piper, Travis; Rogoff, Kenneth; Carney, John; Griffin, Kenneth // Newsweek (Atlantic Edition);9/10/2012, Vol. 160 Issue 11, p1
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including "Hit the Road, Barack" in the August 27, 2012 issue, "Romney: The Wimp Factor" in the August 6, 2012 issue, and "Why Obama Must Go" in the August 27, 2012 issue.