- Letters. Studholme, William; Bridge, Phil; Kloc, Dave; Toor, Jon // MicroScope;11/27/2006, p12
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including one about the implementation of the Waste From Electric and Electronic Equipment directive in Great Britain, another on green computing, and regarding environmental protection.
- Exchange. Mann, Rachel; Simonich, Sue; Sybesma, Sherry; Siegel, Bernie // Spirituality & Health;Mar/Apr2008, Vol. 11 Issue 2, p10
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including "Do Animals Have Souls," in the February 8, 2008 issue, article on aging and article on social and environmental issues in the January/February 2008 issues.
- Saving Africa's Eden. // National Geographic;Jan2004, Vol. 205 Issue 1, preceding p1
Presents letters to the editor on environmental conservation of Gabon. Appreciation of a reader for the initiative taken by President Haj Omar Bongo for environmental conservation; Contradiction in the United States' policies on the environmental issue in Gabon.
- LETTERS. Anderson, Kim; Livingston, Rebecca; Barber, Michelle; Feiner, Paul; Bounell, Madisen; Gyhra, J. // Sierra;Nov/Dec2006, Vol. 91 Issue 6, p8
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including "Hall of Fame," "Green Streets" and "Leave No Child Inside," in the July/August 2006 issue.
- Global Environmental Snapshot. // Estonia Country Review;2010, p112
The article provides information on the global environmental conditions with regards to the environmental challenges, global environment and international environmental protection agreement.
- International Environmental Agreements and Associations. // Belize Country Review;2010, p125
The article provides information on international environmental agreements and associations including the Convention on Environmental Impact Assessment, United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change, and International Convention on Civil Liability for Oil Pollution Damage 1969.
- ISO 14000: It's the Process, Not the Paper. Brown, Douglas M. // PA Times;Jul99, Vol. 22 Issue 7, p6
Focuses on Virginia's environmental politics. Conflicts of integrating the values of environmental protection and economic development; Requirements for ecosystem-based environmental policies; Passage of the Organotin Antifouling Paint Control Act of 1988.
- International Environmental Agreements and Associations. // Kiribati Country Review;2009, p117
The article presents several international environmental agreements and associations including the Convention on Environmental Impact Assessment in a Transboundary Context, United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change, and Convention on the Transboundary Effects of Industrial Accidents.
- Toward a world order respectful of the global ecosystem. Falk, Richard A. // Boston College Environmental Affairs Law Review;Summer92, Vol. 19 Issue 4, p711
Presents a proposal for a world order respectful of the global ecosystem. Need and prospect for an adequate world order system; Permissive exploitation tolerated in the present system of sovereign states; Premise of excess capacity; Local impact; Compatible use.