Time for prayer
- pass it on PEOPLE HELPING PEOPLE. FREZON, PEGGY; LAUDERMILK, TERESA // Guideposts;Mar2011, Vol. 66 Issue 1, p14
Two letters to the editor are presented, including one on praying for pets, and another on the prayer box at the top of Los Angeles's Runyon Canyon, in California.
- PRAYER IN OFFICE PRACTICE. Daaleman, Timothy P.; Magaletta, Philip R.; Duckro, Paul N.; Staten, Stephen F. // Journal of Family Practice;Jun1997, Vol. 44 Issue 6, p525
A letter to the editor in response to the article "Prayer in Office Practice: On the Threshold of Integration," by P. R. Magaletta, P. N. Duckro and S. F. Staten in the 1997 issue is presented.
- LETTERS TO THE EDITOR. Ardell, Donald B. // Electronic Ardell Wellness Report (E-AWR);10/29/2004, Issue 255, p3
Presents a letter to the editor discussing issues related to faith and prayers.
- LETTERS-TO-THE-EDITOR. Jonas, Steve // Electronic Ardell Wellness Report (E-AWR);11/18/2005, Issue 306, p4
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Call For An Atheist Day of Prayer" in a previous issue.
- Mayoral Misconduct. Spencer, Thelma // Church & State;Dec2005, Vol. 58 Issue 11, p20
A letter to the editor is presented on the decision by Anderson, South Carolina Mayor Richard Shirley to conduct religious prayers before council meetings.
- Letters to the Editor. // Lakelander (Whitney, TX);12/5/2007, Vol. 21 Issue 49, p2
A letter to the editor expressing appreciation for prayers offered is presented.
- Communications. SMITH, J. M. // America;9/8/1934, Vol. 51 Issue 22, p525
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article ""Suppressing the Sign."
- Mandating Silent Prayer Violates Neutral Role. Carrubba, Louis A. // Education Week;9/11/1985, Vol. 5 Issue 2, p20
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the issue concerning the decision of the U.S. Supreme Court outlawing silent prayer in the public schools.
- BALANCING ACT. Chronister, Andrew // Commonweal;1/16/2009, Vol. 136 Issue 1, p30
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "All In?," by Toan Joseph Do in the December 19, 2008 issue.
- A Gnostic's Prayer. Guterman, Hans L. // Church & State;Sep2004, Vol. 57 Issue 8, p22
Presents a letter to the editor on a gnostic's prayer.