Comparison of External and Percutaneous Pin Fixation with Plate Fixation for Intra-articular Distal Radial Fractures
- Prevention of Venous Thromboembolism with Fondaparinux. Eriksson, Bengt I. // New England Journal of Medicine;3/21/2002, Vol. 346 Issue 12, p940
A response by Bengt I. Eriksson to several letters to the editor about his article "Fondaparinux Compared With Enoxaparin for the Prevention of Venous Thromboembolism After Hip-Fracture Surgery" in the November 1, 2001 issue is presented.
- Clarification. Staab, Angela M. // Clinician Reviews;Dec2006, Vol. 16 Issue 12, p16
A response by the editor to a letter to the editor about the article "When in Doubt, Treat for Fracture," in the September 2006 issue is presented.
- Calcium-PTH-vitamin D axis in older patients with hip fracture. Fisher, A. A.; Davis, M. W. // Osteoporosis International;May2007, Vol. 18 Issue 5, p693
A letter to the editor discussing the role of vitamin D-PTH in hip fracture patients is discussed.
- Letter to the Chief Editor: Outcome of thoracolumbar burst fractures treated with indirect reduction and fixation without fusion. Huilin Yang, Jin-hui Shi, Molly Ebraheim, Xiaochen Liu, Joseph Konrad, Ibrahim Husain, Tian-si Tang, Jiayong Liu Eur Spine J. Published online 8 August 2010 Lucas, François; Emery, Evelyne // European Spine Journal;Jul2011, Vol. 20 Issue 7, p1192
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Outcome of thoracolumbar burst fractures treated with indirect reduction and fixation without fusion," by Xiaochen Liu and colleagues in a 2010 issue.
- Periprosthetic Fracture Treatment. Khanduja, V.; Ramesh, R.; Loeffler, M. D. // Journal of Knee Surgery (SLACK Incorporated);Apr2004, Vol. 17 Issue 2, p63
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article on periprosthetic fracture treatment by Hadiukewych et al in the April 2003 issue.
- Thoracic and Lumbar Vertebroplasties Performed in US Medicare Enrollees, 2001-2005. Gray, Darryl T.; Hollingworth, William; Onwudiwe, Nneka; Deyo, Richard A.; Jarvik, Jeffrey G. // JAMA: Journal of the American Medical Association;10/17/2007, Vol. 298 Issue 15, p1760
A research letter to the editor is presented on thoracic and lumbar vertebroplasties procedures performed on U.S. Medicare patients from 2001-2005.
- ON THE ATTAINMENT OF BOARD CERTIFICATION. Scherl, Jonathan // Orthopedics;Apr2006, Vol. 29 Issue 4, p291
Presents a letter to the editor about a complaint by orthopedic surgeon James J. Hamilton regarding the treatment of a patient transferred to his institution on a Saturday night with a Boxer's fracture.
- ON THE ATTAINMENT OF BOARD CERTIFICATION. Hamilton, James J. // Orthopedics;Apr2006, Vol. 29 Issue 4, p292
Presents a reply by James J. Hamilton to a letter to the editor about his complaint on treating a patient transferred to his institution on a Saturday night with a Boxer's fracture.
- Letter to the article of Kralinger et al. Seyr, Volkmar // Archives of Orthopaedic & Trauma Surgery;Aug2008, Vol. 128 Issue 8, p885
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article on experimental work on the stability of semi-rigid devices for proximal humerus fractures, by Kralinger F. and colleagues in the previously published issue.
- Conductive education works. Sedgley, Jo // International Journal of Therapy & Rehabilitation;Mar2004, Vol. 11 Issue 3, p130
Presents a letter to the editor by a patient suffering from strokes and multiple fractures about the benefits received from Conductive Education therapy.