Somatostatin analogues reduce liver volume in polycystic liver disease
- Somatostatin Analogues and Pancreatic Acinar Cell Carcinoma: An Alternative in Symptomatic Treatment? Feliu, J.; de la Gandara, I.; Garrido, P.; Baron, M. Gonzalez // American Journal of Gastroenterology;Nov1990, Vol. 85 Issue 11, p1539
Presents a letter to the editor about the effectiveness of somatostatin analogue in treating a patient with pacreatic acinar cell carcinoma.
- Psoriasis and Somatostatin in Serum. Geisner, Benedikte; Skavland, Jørn; Marcusson, Jan A.; Johansson, Olle; Elsayed, Said // Acta Dermato-Venereologica;2007, Vol. 87 Issue 6, p538
A letter to the editor is presented concerning the effects of somatostatin in patients with psoriasis.
- Re: Unknown Effect of Somatostatin on the Human Sphincter of Oddi. Aronchick, Craig A. // American Journal of Gastroenterology;Oct1994, Vol. 89 Issue 10, p1914
Presents a letter to the editor in response to the article on the unknown effect of somatostatin on the human sphincter of Oddi by Christopher Gostout in an issue of the "American Journal of Gastroentorology."
- Cubilin and megalin in radiation-induced renal injury with labelled somatostatin analogues: are we just dealing with the kidney? Rolleman, Edgar; Valkema, Roelf; Melis, Marleen; Krenning, Eric; Visser, Theo; Jong, Marion // European Journal of Nuclear Medicine & Molecular Imaging;Jun2006, Vol. 33 Issue 6, p749
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the editorial commentary entitled "Cubilin and megalin in radiation-induced renal injury with labelled somatostanin analogues: are we just dealing with the kidney?," by Dr. R. Moncayo in the 2005 issue.
- Immunohistochemical detection of somatostatin receptor subtype 5 (SSTR-5) in cushing adenoma. Hassaneen, Wael; Cahill, Daniel; Fuller, Gregory; Levine, Nicholas // Journal of Neuro-Oncology;May2010, Vol. 98 Issue 1, p151
A letter to the editor is presented regarding the pilot study which immunohistochemically stained adenomas through the monoclonal somatostatin receptor subtype 5 (SSTR-5) antibodies.
- Comment on: Somatostatin receptor SPECT. Hubalewska-Dydejczyk, Alicja; Sowa-Staszczak, Anna; Tomaszuk, Monika // European Journal of Nuclear Medicine & Molecular Imaging;Oct2012, Vol. 39 Issue 10, p1656
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Somatostatin receptor SPECT" by G. Pepe and colleagues in the 2012 issue.
- Reply to comment on Pepe et al.: Somatostatin receptor SPECT. Pepe, Giovanna; Chiti, Arturo // European Journal of Nuclear Medicine & Molecular Imaging;Feb2013, Vol. 40 Issue 2, p302
A response from the author of the article "Somatostatin receptor SPECT" in the 2012 issue is presented.
- Ambiguous mechanisms of dysphagia in multiple system atrophy. Fernagut, Pierre-Olivier; Vital, Anne; Canron, Marie-Hélène; Tison, François; Meissner, Wassilios G. // Brain: A Journal of Neurology;Feb2012, Vol. 135 Issue 2, pe205
No abstract available.
- Response to Fernagut et al.: The ambiguous nucleus ambiguus. Schwarzacher, Stephan W.; Rüb, Udo; Deller, Thomas // Brain: A Journal of Neurology;Feb2012, Vol. 135 Issue 2, pe206
No abstract available.