The effects of population-based faecal occult blood test screening upon emergency colorectal cancer admissions in Coventry and north Warwickshire
- Superficially elevated colonic adenoma changed to undetectable configuration on ordinary endoscopy during treatment with preferential cyclooxygenase-2 inhibitor. Yasushi Sano, Kenji; Kuga, Rogerio; Fu, Kuang I.; Takayuki Yoshino, Kuang I.; Shigeaki Yoshiba, Kuang I.; Atsushi Ochiai; Takahiro Fujii, Kuang I. // Journal of Gastroenterology;2003, Vol. 38 Issue 9, p909
Presents a letter to the editor about colonic adenoma in Japan.
- Re: Barrett's Esophagus and Colonic Neoplasms. Post, Anthony B. // American Journal of Gastroenterology;May1996, Vol. 91 Issue 5, p1056
Presents a letter to the editor in response to the article "Barett's Esophagus and Colonic Neoplasms," by Howden and Hornung in the October 1995 issue.
- Response to Dr. Post. Howden, Colin W.; Hornung, Carlton A. // American Journal of Gastroenterology;May1996, Vol. 91 Issue 5, p1056
Presents a response by Colin W. Howden and Carlton A. Hornung to a letter to the editor about their article "Barrett's Esophagus and Colonic Neoplasms," in the October 1995 issue.
- A Case of Cronkhite-Canada Syndrome With Colorectal Adenomas: Effect of the Nonsteroidal Anti-Inflammatory Drug Sulindac. Hizawa, Kazuoki; Nakamori, Mari; Yao, Takashi; Matsumoto, Takayuki; Iida, Mitsuo // American Journal of Gastroenterology;Aug2007, Vol. 102 Issue 8, p1831
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article about Cronkhite-Canada syndrome with colorectal adenomas published in the previous issue.
- "Giant" Colon Lipoma: What Kind of Findings Are Necessary for the Indication of Endoscopic Resection? Tamura, Satoru; Yokoyama, Yuichi; Morita, Tomoko; Tadokoro, Takehisa; Higashidani, Yoshifumi; Onishi, Saburo // American Journal of Gastroenterology;Jun2001, Vol. 96 Issue 6, p1944
Presents a letter to the editor about large colon lipomas.
- Colon Cancer After Infliximab Therapy for Crohn's Disease in a Young Patient Transplanted for Primary Sclerosing Cholangitis. Peyrin-Biroulet, Laurent; Bressenot, Aude; Chone, Laurence; Denjean, Philippe; Boissel, Patrick; Bigard, Marc-André; Bronowicki, Jean-Pierre // American Journal of Gastroenterology;Nov2006, Vol. 101 Issue 11, p2664
A letter to the editor is presented reporting a case of colon cancer following Infliximab therapy for Crohn's disease in a patient transplanted for primary sclerosing cholangitis.
- Wnt pathway may not be implicated in all routes to colorectal cancer. Jass, J. R. // Gut;Feb2007, Vol. 56 Issue 2, p309
A letter to the editor is presented in response to an article about Wnt signaling pathway and its role in colorectal tumorigenesis, which was published in the July 13, 2006 online issue of "Gut."
- Increased risk of colorectal neoplasia in asymptomatic liver- transplant recipients. Koornstra, J. J.; Wesseling, J.; De Jong, A. E.; Vasen, H. F. A.; Kleibeuker, J. H.; Haagsma, E. B. // Gut;Jun2007, Vol. 56 Issue 6, p892
A letter to the editor is presented concerning a study that examined the prevalence of colorectal adenomas and carcinomas in asymptomatic liver-transplant recipients.
- Small bowel cancer risk in Lynch syndrome. Schulmann, K.; Engel, C.; Propping, P.; Schmiegel, W. // Gut;Nov2008, Vol. 57 Issue 11, p1629
A letter to the editor is presented which discusses the risk of small bowel cancer in patients with hereditary non-polyposis colorectal cancer (HNPCC).
- Letters to the Editor. Rajasundaram, R. // Surgeon (Edinburgh University Press);Apr2005, Vol. 3 Issue 2, p119
Presents a letter to the editor in response to the article "Anastomotic Technique and Survival After Right Hemicolectomy for Colorectal Cancer," which was previously published in the 2004 issue of the journal "Surgeon."