Look at bigger picture
- The Labour Press: "Politics for the People". Kuczynski, Jurgen // Bulletin -- Society for the Study of Labour History;Spring73, Issue 26, p24
Presents a letter to the editor commenting on the article "Politics for the People," published in a previous issue of the bulletin of the Society for the Study of Labour History.
- Letters to the editor. Fyrth, H.J.; Harrison, Royden; Porter, J. H. // Bulletin -- Society for the Study of Labour History;Spring73, Issue 26, p27
Presents a letter to the editor commenting on the review of "The Dictionary of Labour Biography," published in a previous issue of the bulletin of the Society for the Study of Labour History.
- Tough tactics. Abramson, Allen // Modern Healthcare;1/24/2005, Vol. 35 Issue 4, p17
Presents a letter to the editor in response to the article "Labor Pains" in the December 6, 2004 issue.
- From an I W W in Jail. Ashleigh, Charles // New Republic;3/23/18, Vol. 14 Issue 177, p234
Presents a letter to the editor about the growth of anti-governmental sentiment among the American workers.
- The Wages-and-Hours Issue. Mager, Harold // New Republic;1/19/38, Vol. 93 Issue 1207, p312
Presents a letter to the editor in response to the article "National Minima for Labor" which discussed the labor issues in the U.S.
- Equality backfires. Jones, Neil // People Management;7/24/2008, Vol. 14 Issue 15, p16
This section presents a letter to the editor which disapproves a bill that would force companies to disclose their employees' salaries publicly.
- CORRESPONDENCE. Woodmansee, R. E.; Armstrong, Hamilton Fish; Orton, William; Barner, Harry E.; Binkley, Robert C.; Beling, Mabel Ashe // New Republic;2/27/29, Vol. 58 Issue 743, p46
Presents several letters to the editor referencing to the previously published articles. Loyalty of the editors and owners of trade-union publications to the principles of the American Federation of Labor; Concern about the use of the foreign loan granted to Yugoslavia; Social problem about the...
- Letters. Eldridge, Scott; Clasps, Alcarte; Trout, Mardi // Simply Beads;Feb2007, Vol. 3 Issue 1, p7
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including the information of the store for beads, Alacarte Clasps and labor practices in beadwork.
- Degrees of danger. Morris, David // New Scientist;3/23/91, Vol. 129 Issue 1761, p2
Presents a letter to the editor commenting on an article published in the March 9, 1991, issue of the periodical, 'New Scientist,' which claims that the British Health and Safety Executive is imposing unnecessary or inappropriate controls on laboratory workers.