Sequential treatment for Helicobacter pylon eradication in children
- Update on the Treatment of Patients with Helicobacter pylori. Zullo, Angelo; Vaira, Dino // American Family Physician;9/1/2007, Vol. 76 Issue 5, p633
A letter to the editor is presented in response to an article about the treatment of helicobacter pylori.
- Risks of H. pylori "Test-and-Treat" Strategy in Dyspepsia. Cohrssen, Andreas; Schiller, Robert // American Family Physician;1/15/2008, Vol. 77 Issue 2, p146
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Update on Helicobacter pylori Treatment" in the February 1, 2007 issue.
- Could Increasing the Duration of Triple Therapy Be a Clinically Useful Strategy? Calvet, Xavier; Villoria, Albert; Vergara, Mercedes; Fuccio, Lorenzo; Zagari, Rocco Maurizio; Bazzoli, Franco // Annals of Internal Medicine;4/15/2008, Vol. 148 Issue 8, p624
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article by Fuccio and colleagues about triple therapy for Helicobacter pylori infection that was published in the previous issue.
- For long-term ulcer cure, don't just clear H pylori. // Geriatrics;Jan98, Vol. 53 Issue 1, p76
Presents an abstract of the article `Prevention of Ulcer Recurrence After Eradication of Helicobacter Pylori: A Prospective Long-Term Follow-Up Study,' by R.W.M. Van der Hulst, E.A.J Rauws, B. Koycu and others, which was published in the October, 1997 issue of `Gastroenterology.'
- Test detects H pylori. // Modern Medicine;Sep94, Vol. 62 Issue 9, p25
Reports on the marketing approval given by the United States Food & Drug Administration to a simple, single-unit test for detecting the presence of `Helicobacter pylori' immunoglobulin G serum antibodies and used in the evaluation of patients with clinical signs and symptoms that suggest...
- Long-term quality of life outcome after treatment for... Velanovich, Vic // American Surgeon;Jun1997, Vol. 63 Issue 6, p551
Reports a longer-term quality of life follow-up in a group of patients treated for helicobacter pylori (H.pylori). Descriptions of H.pylori; Patients and methods used on the study; Results and discussion of the study.
- 10-day triple therapy for H pylori in patients with duodenal ulcers. // Modern Medicine;Sep98, Vol. 66 Issue 9, p64
Introduces a 10-day triple therapy regimen for treating Helicobacter pylori infections. Details on the regimen; Dosage recommendation.
- Comparison of Treatments for H. pylori Infection. Audain, Linz // American Family Physician;3/1/1997, Vol. 55 Issue 4, p1376
Discusses the challenges given to therapy for the eradication of Helicobacter pylori and the treatment of gastric and duodenal ulcer. Why regimens which include omeprazole were developed; Details on a study conducted on the issue; Statistical information supporting conclusions made on H. pylori.
- Quadruple or Triple Therapies for Helicobacter pylori. Sadovsky, Richard // American Family Physician;3/1/2003, Vol. 67 Issue 5, p1086
Examines the use of quadruple or proton pump inhibitor (PPI) triple therapies for Helicobacter pylori. Treatment for Helicobacter pylori; Effects of using quadruple-drug therapy using a PPI with bismuth triple therapy; Diseases where eradication therapy is being used; Efficacy of the PPI-based,...