- LETTERS. // Image Technology;Jul1990, Vol. 72 Issue 7, p270
Two letters to the editor are presented, one is about a request to trace the winners of the Fuji Film Scholarship awards, and the other is a response from a comment regarding several errors in the article "The Optical Cortex," by Paul Harter in a previous issue.
- Readers' POINT OF VIEW. Proulx, Evelyn // Writers' Journal;Jul/Aug2006, Vol. 27 Issue 4, p4
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to the articles in previous issues including "In the Garden"â€• Honorable Mention Winner, Horror/Ghost Contest," by Madonna Dries Christensen and "Online Publishing vs. Tradional Publishing," by Macey Wuesethoff in the March/April 2006...
- PAULING PRIZE. Donnay, J. D. H. // Bulletin of the Atomic Scientists;Mar1964, Vol. 20 Issue 3, p25
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "The Pauling Prize: A Welcome Honor From Norway," in December 1963 issue.
- Letters. Allan, Robin; Benn, Sandra; French, Alan // Dance Today;Apr2010, Vol. 54 Issue 103, p9
Several letters to the editor are presented including one from the winner of two tickets for Havana Ratakan at the Peacock Theater in London's West End, one requesting information for a supplier of ladies' extra-wide ballroom or Latin shoes with low heel in Great Britain and another one from the...
- NOBEL ERROR. Poynder, Toby // Prospect;Nov2008, Issue 152, p4
A letter to the editor is presented in response to an article by Andrew Rosenheim in the October 2008 issue on Nobel laureates.
- letters. // Free Flight;Autumn2011, Vol. 11 Issue 4, p5
A letter to the editor is presented concerning the prestigious Pirat Gehriger Diploma received by the editor for his various contributions to aviation at the same time congratulating him for receiving the award.
- A day with a Nobel Laureate. Ganguly, Chaiti // Current Science (00113891);2/10/2009, Vol. 96 Issue 3, p324
A letter to the editor is presented which discusses the author's experience of meeting Harald zur Hausen, a 2008 Nobel Prize winner in Physiology or Medicine.
- Nobel laureates know what they're talking about. Richter, Burton // Nature;7/26/2007, Vol. 448 Issue 7152, p408
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the previous article "Nobels in dubious causes."
- When winning a Nobel Prize seems to run in the family. Pasachoff, Jay M. // Nature;1/22/2009, Vol. 457 Issue 7228, p379
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article â€œYou're the best man for this job, son. What a coincidence!â€ by Albert Ruggi in a 2008 issue.