Religious equality could be last gasp for smokers
- Appalling 'Faith-Based' Discrimination. Platt, Warren C. // Church & State;Jun2007, Vol. 60 Issue 6, p22
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "First Freedom Fraud," in the April 2007 issue.
- LETTERS. Siegel, Paul // Spectra;Apr1984, Vol. 20 Issue 4, p5
Presents a letter to the editor about the appearance in "SPECTRA" magazine of a classified advertisement by an employer who intends to employ religious discrimination in its hiring policies.
- your turn. Goldberg, I. Barry; Miller, David W.; Downey, Margaret; Gaddy, C. Welton // Conference Board Review;Nov/Dec2007, Vol. 44 Issue 6, p6
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to two articles in the September/October 2007 issue, including "Meetings: The Biggest Money Pit of Them All," by John Buchanan and "Workers' Rites," by Vadim Liberman.
- FEEDBACK. Morsa, Steve; Marvel, Douglas; Stritch, Erica // Entrepreneur;Dec2005, Vol. 33 Issue 12, p18
Presents letters to the editor in response to various articles discussed in previous issues. Remarks on the article "Patent Pending" on the Federal Trade Commission's lack of knowledge of and hands-on experience with the actual patenting process; Insights on the article "Severed Ties" on...
- correspondence. // Insight on the News;12/9/2003, Vol. 19 Issue 26, p4
Presents letters to the editor referencing articles and topics discussed in previous issues. Comments on the interview of Thomas A. Bowden, author of the book "The Enemies of Christopher Columbus"; "Political Notebook," which focused on the existing meanness in politics; "Does Religion Belong...
- From Readers. Kush, Kathleen; Milligan, Melissa // HR Magazine;May2009, Vol. 54 Issue 5, p12
Two letters to the editor are presented about the opposition of the Society for Human Resource Management to the Employee Free Choice Act (EFCA), and the protection of the right of free religious expression in the workplace.
- Pressure to believe. Gelinas, Joseph; Brown, Tony; Pérez, Patricia C.; Ford, Dan; Qualman, Tom // Workforce Management;Nov2004, Vol. 83 Issue 12, p12
Presents letters to the editor referencing articles and topics discussed in previous issues. "A New Approach to Faith at Work," which focused on religion in the workplace; "No Cures," which discussed the representation of the stand of U.S. presidential candidates on health care; "Prepared for...
- LETTERS. Warren, Joëlle; Stredwick, John // People Management;2/12/2004, Vol. 10 Issue 3, p22
Presents letters to the editor referencing articles and topics discussed in previous issues. "Research and Employ," which focused on headhunting; "New and improved," which discussed employment in the human resource profession; "Minority support," which focused on religious belief in the workplace."
- From Readers. Katz, Ronald M.; Stevens, Henry; Kaufmann, Gary // HR Magazine;Oct2004, Vol. 49 Issue 10, p29
Presents letters to the editor referencing articles and topics discussed in previous issues. Comment on articles about religion and sexual orientation in organizations; Impact of increasing hospital-acquired infections on health care costs of employees; Reaction to an article on prescription...