- Most VAs with Living Benefit Riders Call for Scrutiny. Schmansky, Robert // Journal of Financial Planning;Aug2008, Vol. 21 Issue 8, p14
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "A Context for Considering Variable Annuities With Living Benefit Riders," which appeared in the May 2008 issue.
- Letters. Ham, Michael; Schlossberg, David; Pillai, V. N. S.; Majewski, A. Dennis // Senior Market Advisor;Oct2012, Vol. 13 Issue 10, p14
A letter to the editor is presented in response to articles in previous issues, including "Contingent Deffered Annuities: An Ideal Annuity Product?," "Top 5 Annuity Trends to Watch for in 2012 and 2013," and "Can Life Insurance Have Value as An Investment?"
- Letters. // Senior Market Advisor;Nov2012, Vol. 13 Issue 11, p13
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to the article "What do boomers think about fixed indexed annuities?," including one explaining why the U.S. needs annuities, and another one sharing a view on the anti-annuity attitude of the mainstream media.
- Caveat Emptor. Manning, Tim // Journal of Financial Planning;Oct2003, Vol. 16 Issue 10, p16
This article is a letter to the editor in response to the article Caveat Emptor: Shifting Attitudes on Annuities. The article provided with the first true insight into what annuities can offer clients.
- TalkBack. Turley, Bill; Scherer, Irene; Gumm, Ben; Pesta, Carl M.; Charnot, Dave; Jones, Brian; Slaughter, Cynthia // Money;Nov2007, Vol. 36 Issue 11, p18
Several letters to the editor in response to articles from past issues such as "Are You a Better Investor" from the October 2007 issue, "A Modest Proposal" from the October 2007 issue, and "Thirty-Five Minutes to Riches," from the October 2007 issue, are presented.
- Letters to the editor. O'HALLORAN, TERENCE; Caunt, Sam; Bill, English; C., David; Page, Tim; Blackmore, John; Heath, Greg; Curnow, Philip; Stevens, Julian; Trenner, David // Money Marketing;6/9/2011, p40
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to previously published articles, including index fund advisors, investment of high net worth clients, and retirement income plans.
- Letters. // Senior Market Advisor;8/1/2012, p14
Letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including "Advisors: Consider the split annuity/Roth conversion strategy," "Q&A: 10 things you need to know about the PPACA ruling," and "They said no. Now what?."
- Outraged About NASD Action On ElAs. Fischel, Peter D. // National Underwriter / Life & Health Financial Services;9/19/2005, Vol. 109 Issue 35, p51
Presents a letter to the editor in response to the article "Reaction Fires Up To NASD Decision On EIAs," which was published in the August 15, 2005 issue.
- How to Sleep at Night. Deprenger, Doug // Fortune;8/2/1999, Vol. 140 Issue 3, p26
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Finally, a Warning About Annuities," in the July 5, 1999 issue.