The departure of death notices
- FITTING TRIBUTE TO THE BEST NURSE SINCE NIGHTINGALE. Adams, John // Nursing Standard;1/30/2008, Vol. 22 Issue 21, p33
A letter to the editor is presented in response to an obituary that notes the death of Doreen Norton published in the January 9, 2008 issue.
- IT IS MY PRIVILEGE TO HAVE KNOWN THIS HEROIC NURSE. Horn, George // Nursing Standard;2/16/2011, Vol. 25 Issue 24, p33
A letter to the editor is presented in response to an obituary and follow-on letter about former nurse Dora Thornburn which appeared in the January 19, 2011 and January 26, 2011 issues.
- Obituaries. // Sexually Transmitted Infections;Apr2001, Vol. 77 Issue 2, p150
Presents a letter to the editor about the obituaries of three physicians, Ambrose King, Eric Dunlop and David Oriel, published in the April 2001 issue of the journal "Sexually Transmited Infections."
- The Christophe MÃ©riuex legacy. DiPaolo, Ronald V. // MLO: Medical Laboratory Observer;Dec2006, Vol. 38 Issue 12, p7
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article in the August 2006 issue concerning the tragic death of Christophe MÃ©riuex.
- Helping family at time of need. Gutowsky, Rosemary // Burnet Bulletin (Texas);5/26/2010, Vol. 138 Issue 21, p6A
A letter to the editor is presented, which expresses the author's gratefulness to the staff of the journal for publishing an obituary for her father.
- OBITUARY BROUGHT BACK FOND MEMORIES OF WORK COLLEAGUE. Russell, Marion // Nursing Standard;10/7/2009, Vol. 24 Issue 5, p33
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "obituary" in the September 16, 2009 issue.
- DEDICATED NURSING CAREER OF HEROIC RESISTANCE FIGHTER. Ryan, Bridget // Nursing Standard;1/26/2011, Vol. 25 Issue 21, p33
A letter to the editor is presented in response to an obituary for former nurse Dora Thornburn which appeared in the January 19, 2011 issue.
- Notes & Asides. Luckett, Money; Rosenthal, Abe; Buchwald, Art; Galbraith, John Kenneth // National Review;9/28/1979, Vol. 31 Issue 39, p1201
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the obituary for Cardinal Wright published in a previous issue of the periodical.
- Burying the hatchet. Chapman, Ian // Sight & Sound;Apr2004, Vol. 14 Issue 4, p80
Presents a letter to the editor in response to an obituary for Leni Riefenstahl, published in the March 2004 issue of "Sight and Sound."
- In Memoriam. Brocato, Patty // YC: Young Children;May2002, Vol. 57 Issue 3, p7
A letter to the editor is presented regarding an obituary for Frances Horwich in the November 2001 issue of "Young Children."