- FORWARD THINKING. Barrett, James // People Management;6/29/2006, Vol. 12 Issue 13, p6
A letter to the editor is presented in response to an article about Myers-Briggs Type Indicator, published in the May 4, 2006 issue of the periodical "People Management."
- Labeling. Ehrmann, David M. // Chief Learning Officer;Aug2005, Vol. 4 Issue 8, p15
Presents a letter to the editor in response to the article "Testing One, Two, Three--What Type Are You?," by Fred Harburg published in the May 2005 issue of the journal "Chief Learning Officer."
- DIVERTING FROM TYPE. Stothart, Catherine // People Management;6/15/2006, Vol. 12 Issue 12, p6
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article about the differences between managers and non-managers with regard to their Myers-Briggs Type Indicator personality type by Melissa Carr in the May 4, 2006 issue.
- MBTI Builds Understanding. Freeland, Wanda J. // T+D;May2010, Vol. 64 Issue 5, p14
This article presents a letter to the editor in response to an article entitled "Using Myers-Briggs Personality Type to Create a Culture Adapted to the New Century," published in the February 2010 issue.
- Letters and Comments. Patterson, C. H.; Nordberg, Robert B.; West, Gorden F.; Provost, Judith A.; Badger, Donald J.; Dworkin, Sari; Seligman, Linda; Arredondo, Patriacia M.; Hoffman, J. Joseph // Journal of Counseling & Development;Sep84, Vol. 63 Issue 1, p54
Presents several letters to the editor related to psychology. Necessity of love for psychological as well as physical development of infants and children; Information about Myers-Briggs Type Indicator.
- Reader response spot. // Training & Coaching Today;May2007, p18
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles published in the April 2007 issue including one about personality profiting and Myers-Briggs, another about electronic learning and another about the attitude of line managers towards training, learning and development.
- The Myers-Briggs type indicator: A measure for individuals... Mccaulley, Mary H. // Measurement & Evaluation in Counseling & Development (American C;Jan90, Vol. 22 Issue 4, p181
Gives the interested counselor an overview of the history, characteristics and uses of the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI). History and development of MBTI; Jung's theory of psychological types; Purpose of his work; Significance of MBTI; Four preferences of MBTI; Four basic scores of MBTI;...
- Additional comments regarding the Myers-Briggs type... Merenda, Peter F. // Measurement & Evaluation in Counseling & Development (American C;Jan91, Vol. 23 Issue 4, p179
Comments on McCaulley's article on the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) in the January 1990 issue of the `Measurement and Evaluation in Counseling and Development' journal. Critical distinction between the Jungian and Myers-Briggs models; Certain dangers and precautions in interpreting the MBTI.
- Additional comments regarding the Myers-Briggs type... McCaulley, Mary H. // Measurement & Evaluation in Counseling & Development (American C;Jan91, Vol. 23 Issue 4, p182
Presents the response to the comments about Myers-Briggs Type Indicator. How Isabel Myers try to identify Jung's three main constructs; How Myers believed that Jung's descriptions focused on the problems of lack of development of the types; More details.