- Fire fighters to expand ranks of emergency response team. Stinson, Sonya // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);11/25/96, Vol. 17 Issue 21, p25
Focuses on the use of firemen in New Orleans as the quasi-paramedics under the city's pilot program First Responder. Description of the program; Comments from Fire Department Superintendent Warren E. McDaniels; Location of the fire departments that are participating in the program; Information...
- Grillin' good time. // West County Journal;9/14/2011, Vol. 47 Issue 37, pB1
Photographs of West County, Missouri firefighter-paramedics during the Labor Day holiday celebration at Delmar Garden Villas West are presented which include Kevin Klump, Erica Bauer, and captain Tex Rabenau.
- ON ASSIGNMENT. // British Columbia Magazine;Winter2013, Vol. 55 Issue 4, p6
The article features Zac Unger, a firefighter and paramedic with the Oakland Fire Department in California who launched his memoir "Working Fire: The Making of a Fireman."
- Time to end disempowerment. // British Journal of Healthcare Assistants;Sep2009, Vol. 3 Issue 9, p444
A letter to the editor is presented which discusses the issues concerning the empowerment of health care assistants
- Who will listen to HCAs? Digby, Mark // British Journal of Healthcare Assistants;Jul2008, Vol. 2 Issue 7, p361
A letter to the editor is presented related to the devaluated recognition of healthcare assistants (HCAs) in Great Britain.
- Exit Strategy. Rosenblatt, Michael M. // Podiatry Management;Apr2009, Vol. 28 Issue 4, p28
A letter to the editor is presented in response to retirement strategy of podiatrics.
- MILLENNIUM DEVELOPMENT GOALS: Healthcare workers want practical assistance. Connolly, Catriona // BMJ: British Medical Journal (Overseas & Retired Doctors Edition;10/9/2010, Vol. 341 Issue 7776, p746
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Focus on the needs of the existing health workforce," by N. M. Pakenham-Walsh, published in a 2010 issue.
- Update on 'what is our unique selling point?'. Peate, Ian; Capsey, Matt // Journal of Paramedic Practice;Jul2010, Vol. 2 Issue 7, p296
A letter to the editor and a reply are presented in response to the article "What Is Our Unique Selling Point?" by Matt Capsey in the June 2010 issue.
- Proactive Paramedics. Franklin, Pete // H&HN: Hospitals & Health Networks;Jan2008, Vol. 82 Issue 1, p8
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Paramedics Take a More Active Role in Treating Heart Attacks" by Terese Hudson Thrall in the November 2007 issue.