- Spinal Injuries in the Sichuan Earthquake. Zhi-hui Dong; Zhi-gang Yang; Tian-wu Chen; Yuan-chun Feng; Qi-ling Wang; Zhi-gang Chu // New England Journal of Medicine;8/6/2009, Vol. 361 Issue 6, p636
A letter to the editor is presented about the prevalence of spinal injuries in China which resulted form an earthquake that hit Sichuan on May 12, 2008.
- Letters. Munford, Gregory; Stratis, James C.; Hazen, Lynn; Klein, John // Architectural Record;Aug2008, Vol. 196 Issue 8, p25
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including articles on Beijing, China in the July 2008 issue, "Sichuan Earthquake and the Chinese Response" by Zhi Wenjun in the July 2008 issue, and "New Museums: The Good, the Bad, and the Horribly Misguided"...
- Inbox. Sivaraman, Kumar; Spacek, Thomas R.; Donnelly, John P.; Warnsby, Steve; Mills, Iain; Tyree, Joanne; Chatrath, Anurag; Krebs, Robert P.; Gaither, Amy; Gheorghinca, Alexandra; Winterhalter, Emily // Time International (Atlantic Edition);12/27/2010, Vol. 176 Issue 26, p14
Letters to the editor are presented which refer to articles in the December 6, 2010 issue including "2000: A Nation Divided" which focused on the U.S. presidential election, "China: Too Little Information," which refers to the 2008 Sichuan earthquake, and "Iraq: Missed Steps."
- Representative pictures of structural damage observed in the 2008 Wenchuan earthquake. // Earthquake Engineering & Engineering Vibration;Jun2009, Vol. 8 Issue 2, following p311
The article introduces a section of the issue that provides representative pictures of structural damage resultant from the 2008 earthquake in the Wenchuan province of China.
- Two months later, the rebuilding begins. Saunders, Lucy-Claire // Asian Pacific Post;7/17/2008, p8
The article offers a look at the aftermath of the 7.8-magnitude earthquake that hit Sichuan Province in China on May 14, 2008.
- Seismic Change in the Middle Kingdom. Tiberghien, Yves; Xiao, Yvonne // Asian Pacific Post;6/5/2008, p29
The article calls for a better understanding of Chinese public opinion following the Sichuan earthquake that shook the province on May 12, 2008.
- EARTHQUAKE ANNIVERSARY. // Education Week;5/20/2009, Vol. 28 Issue 32, p4
The article presents a photograph of a mother and grandmother at a cemetery in Sichuan Province, China, mourning a child who died at school in an earthquake in May 2008.
- Death toll from the 'Tofu' schools. // Asian Pacific Post;5/14/2009, p18
This article deals with the efforts of parents in China's Sichuan province to find out the truth about how their children died during the May 12, 2008 earthquake.
- Seismic Shifts and Other Visible Tremors. Scott, Lallie Fay // Phi Kappa Phi Forum;Fall2009, Vol. 89 Issue 3, p11
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's experience of witnessing the devastation brought by the Great Wenchuan Earthquake on May 12, 2008 in Sichuan Sheng, China.