"Practical Guide" to Urine Drug Screening Clarified
- Fallout from the fen-phen case. Zwelling-Aamot, Marcy // Medical Economics;2/20/2004, Vol. 81 Issue 4, p10
Comments on the article "Do these doctors give medicine a black eye?" published in the December 19, 2003 issue of the U.S. periodical "Medical Economics" which focuses on drug testing.
- Of drug tests and interns. Cole, Richard R. // Columbia Journalism Review;Mar/Apr87, Vol. 25 Issue 6, p71
Presents a letter to the editor dealing with drug-testing in newsrooms.
- Drug testing is inexpensive? Not always, says this doc. Tyner, Mack // Journal of Family Practice;Feb2011, Vol. 60 Issue 2, p64
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Is it time to drug test your chronic pain patient?."
- Reply to Leibovici et al. Kim, Peter W.; Nambiar, Sumathi // Clinical Infectious Diseases;12/1/2010, Vol. 51 Issue 11, p1351
A response to a letter to the editor about an article on the evaluation of cefepime.
- Clean genes. Siegel, Ronald A. // New Republic;9/3/90, Vol. 203 Issue 10, p8
Presents a letter to the editor referencing the article "The End of Insurance," published in the July 9 and 16 issues of the periodical.
- 'DRUG TEST' TESTED. Meyers, Bob // Columbia Journalism Review;Mar/Apr2006, Vol. 44 Issue 6, p8
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Drug Test," by Daniel Schulman in the November/December 2005 issue.
- 'DRUG TEST' TESTED. // Columbia Journalism Review;Mar/Apr2006, Vol. 44 Issue 6, p9
A response by Daniel Schulman to a letter to the editor about his article "Drug Test," in the November/December 2005 issue is presented.
- SCREEN STAFF FOR MRSA ONLY WHERE RISK FACTORS EXIST. Flores, Ashley // Nursing Standard;10/22/2008, Vol. 23 Issue 7, p33
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article which discusses the routine screening of doctors and nurses for meticillin-resistant (MRSA) required by Richard Branson in the October 15, 2008 issue.
- Considerations on the Utility of Hair Analysis for Cocaine. LeBeau, Marc A.; Montgomery, Madeline A. // Journal of Analytical Toxicology;Jul/Aug2009, Vol. 33 Issue 6, p343
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article regarding hair analysis for cocaine by which the sender suggests points to consider in order to justify its usefulness.