"Practical Guide" to Urine Drug Screening Clarified
- Fallout from the fen-phen case. Zwelling-Aamot, Marcy // Medical Economics;2/20/2004, Vol. 81 Issue 4, p10
Comments on the article "Do these doctors give medicine a black eye?" published in the December 19, 2003 issue of the U.S. periodical "Medical Economics" which focuses on drug testing.
- Of drug tests and interns. Cole, Richard R. // Columbia Journalism Review;Mar/Apr87, Vol. 25 Issue 6, p71
Presents a letter to the editor dealing with drug-testing in newsrooms.
- Reply to Leibovici et al. Kim, Peter W.; Nambiar, Sumathi // Clinical Infectious Diseases;12/1/2010, Vol. 51 Issue 11, p1351
A response to a letter to the editor about an article on the evaluation of cefepime.
- Clean genes. Siegel, Ronald A. // New Republic;9/3/90, Vol. 203 Issue 10, p8
Presents a letter to the editor referencing the article "The End of Insurance," published in the July 9 and 16 issues of the periodical.
- 'DRUG TEST' TESTED. Meyers, Bob // Columbia Journalism Review;Mar/Apr2006, Vol. 44 Issue 6, p8
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Drug Test," by Daniel Schulman in the November/December 2005 issue.
- 'DRUG TEST' TESTED. // Columbia Journalism Review;Mar/Apr2006, Vol. 44 Issue 6, p9
A response by Daniel Schulman to a letter to the editor about his article "Drug Test," in the November/December 2005 issue is presented.
- SCREEN STAFF FOR MRSA ONLY WHERE RISK FACTORS EXIST. Flores, Ashley // Nursing Standard;10/22/2008, Vol. 23 Issue 7, p33
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article which discusses the routine screening of doctors and nurses for meticillin-resistant (MRSA) required by Richard Branson in the October 15, 2008 issue.
- Considerations on the Utility of Hair Analysis for Cocaine. LeBeau, Marc A.; Montgomery, Madeline A. // Journal of Analytical Toxicology;Jul/Aug2009, Vol. 33 Issue 6, p343
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article regarding hair analysis for cocaine by which the sender suggests points to consider in order to justify its usefulness.
- Urine screening for drugs and trazodone. Craig, R.J. // British Journal of Psychiatry;Nov96, Vol. 169, p669
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Comparison of polyclonal and monoclonal tests for routine screening of urine for amphetamines," by F.M.L. Moore, D.R. Jarvie and D. Simpson in an issue of the "Annals of Clinical Biochemistry" in 1996.
- Drug Testing of Athletes: Test the Team's Pooled Urine. Co, Virginia S. // JAMA: Journal of the American Medical Association;9/1/89, Vol. 262 Issue 9, p1183
Presents a letter to the editor responding to the suggestion by Dixon on a drug testing method, published in the 'Journal of American Medical Association'.