Dangers for children in the care of drug users
- Exploring the Methamphetamine Explosion among San Diego Arrestees. Yacoubian, George S. // Journal of Alcohol & Drug Education;Mar2005, Vol. 49 Issue 1, p7
Presents a letter to the editor about the exploration of the methamphetamine explosion among arrestees in San Diego, California.
- Let's eliminate meth labs, not find more of them. Shaw, Kent // Drug Topics;Feb2011, Vol. 155 Issue 2, p10
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "E-tracking is the right prescription for U.S. meth problems" in the January 2011 issue.
- Letter to the Editor: A Preliminary Study of Methamphetamine Use in Yunnan, China. Jianhua Li; Ruiming Zhang; Hongjie Liu // AIDS Patient Care & STDs;Jul2008, Vol. 22 Issue 7, p543
A letter to the editor is presented discussing the preliminary study of Methamphetamine use in Yunnan, China.
- Hair Analysis for Detection of Psychotropic Drug Use. Mieczkowski, Thomas; Lineberry, Timothy W.; Bostwick, J. Michael // Mayo Clinic Proceedings;Apr2006, Vol. 81 Issue 4, p568
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Methamphetamine Abuse: A Perfect Storm of Complications," by T. W. Lineberry and J. M. Bostwick in the 2006 issue.
- The second epidemic. Dufty, Bevan // Advocate;4/13/2004, Issue 912, p4
Presents a letter to the editor in response to the article "Crystal's Destructive Path," in the March 16, 2004 issue.
- Meth Effects. Astroth, Kirk A. // Fast Company;Jul/Aug2009, Issue 137, p16
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "What Meth made This Billionaire Do" that was published in the May 2009 issue.
- Transrectal Methamphetamine Use: A Novel Route of Exposure. Cantrell, F. Lee; Breckenridge, Helene M.; Jost, Peter // Annals of Internal Medicine;7/4/2006, Vol. 145 Issue 1, p78
A letter to the editor is presented on widespread abuse of methamphetamine published in the previous issue.
- LETTERS/CORRECTIONS. // State Legislatures;Sep2003, Vol. 29 Issue 8, p4
Presents letters to the editor referencing articles and topics discussed in previous issues. Use of technology in legislative offices; Information on the Kansas House Health and Human Services Committee; Effort of some states to prevent the manufacture of methamphetamine.
- Methamphetamine strategy requires evaluation. Wood, Evan; Kerr, Thomas // CMAJ: Canadian Medical Association Journal;9/23/2008, Vol. 179 Issue 7, p677
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "The York Region Methamphetamine Strategy," by Cronkwright Kirkos and colleagues in the September 23, 2008 issue.