- PHQ-9 and PHQ-2 in Western Kenya. Monahan, Patrick O.; Kroenke, Kurt // JGIM: Journal of General Internal Medicine;Jul2009, Vol. 24 Issue 7, p891
A response by the authors in relation to their article related to the occurence of PHQ-9 and PHQ-2 in Western Kenya is presented.
- Commentary on Klar. Ehrman, Lee; Perelle, Ira B. // Genetics;Aug2004, Vol. 167 Issue 4, p2139
Presents a letter to the editor on etiologies of pathological and learned left-handedness that may apply to special and rare cases.
- Where Is the Humility for the Limitations of Research? Romoren, Maria; Sundby, Johanne // Clinical Infectious Diseases;3/15/2006, Vol. 42 Issue 6, p888
A letter to the editor is presented in response to an article related to the etiology of sexually transmitted infection in the previous issue of the journal.
- To the Editor:. Smith, J. D. // Journal of Dermatologic Surgery & Oncology;Jun78, Vol. 4 Issue 6, p437
Presents a letter to the editor about etiology and therapy of grossly disfiguring and minimal skin lesions.
- Freedom of scientific press encourages democratic interaction. Bendavid, Robert // Hernia;Aug2004, Vol. 8 Issue 3, p286
Presents a letter to the editor in response to the appreciation provided to author's unified theory of pathology of herniation.
- Polioencephalomyelitis of unknown aetiology in a heifer. McGill, Ian // Veterinary Record: Journal of the British Veterinary Association;6/26/2004, Vol. 154 Issue 26, p831
Presents a letter to the editor in response to the unknown etiology of polioencephalomyelitis.
- Data on alcohol hand rubs are equivocal. Petrosillo, Nicola; Capone, Alessandro // BMJ: British Medical Journal (International Edition);4/21/2007, Vol. 334 Issue 7598, p814
This article presents a letter to the editor in response to "Hospital acquired infection," by J. Starr in the April 7, 2007 issue.
- The Elitist Syndrome. Baranowski, Tom // American Journal of Public Health;May79, Vol. 69 Issue 5, p516
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article about the cause of Elitism syndrome.
- Renal Failure Associated with Blue Toe Syndrome: Effective Treatment with Intravenous Prostaglandin E-1. Minatohara, Kazuya // Acta Dermato-Venereologica;Jul2006, Vol. 86 Issue 4, p364
A letter to the editor is presented concerning the blue toe syndrome.