Points of concern
- Speak up for overseas doctors. Sidhu, Kamalpreet // Pulse;6/1/2006, Vol. 66 Issue 22, p18
A letter to the editor is presented citing the author's views on changes in immigration rules for overseas doctors in Great Britain in 2006.
- A matter of integration. // Community Care;2/10/2005, Issue 1559, p23
Presents a letter to the editor in response to the article "No Need for a Ruck," by Mabel Mowatt, published in the January 13, 2005 issue of the periodical "Community Care."
- Mexico's Other Border. Misso, David Porter // National Geographic;Jun2008, Vol. 213 Issue 6, p9
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Mexico's Other Border" from the February 2008 issue.
- MIGRANT WORKERS - SO MUCH MORE THAN CHEAP STAFFING. Fletcher, Ray // People Management;9/15/2005, Vol. 11 Issue 18, p8
Presents a letter to the editor about migrant workers.
- Cause of death of Sri Lankan migrant workers employed in the Middle East. Samarakkody, D.M.P.; Jayawardana, Pushpa; Abeysena, Chrishantha // BMJ: British Medical Journal (International Edition);10/21/2006, Vol. 333 Issue 7573, p861
A letter to the editor discussing the cause of death of Sri Lankan migrant workers employed in the Middle East is presented.
- A New Direction. Bruno, C. C. // Humanist;Nov/Dec84, Vol. 44 Issue 6, p4
Presents a letter to the editor in response to the article, "The Way of Ethical Humanism," by Gerald A. Larue, which was published in the September/October 1984 issue of "The Humanist." Description of life for Salvadorian refugees in a labor camp and how a migrant worker helped them avoid...
- Conservative Forum. Aeheson, Robert Bruce; J. Crinnon, John; Nieves, Lee Anthony; Robbins, Mike // Human Events;4/24/2006, Vol. 62 Issue 14, p22
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues, including "Call Them Gate Crashers," in the April 3, 2006 issue, one about illegal immigration, and "Liberal War on Terror Heats Up: DeLay Finally Captured," in the April 10, 2006 issue.
- LETTERS. Bricio, Maytte; Timpa, Judy; Maher, Carin; Cohen, Jonathan; Balderas, Angelica; Bakakeh, Toufic H.; Eisler, Kim; Savisky, Tim; Zack, Richard // Time;2/27/2006, Vol. 167 Issue 9, p10
This article presents several letters to the editor in response to articles in previous issues including "Inside America's Secret Workforce," by Nathan Thornburgh in the February 6, 2006 issue, an article on Hamas's victory in the Palestinian elections, and a story on lobbyist Jack Abramamoff in...
- Correspondence. CROSTHWAIT, JOSEPH H.; JORDAN, THOMAS F.; LEVI, HILDA I.; BURKHARDT, CLARENCE F.; McSORLEY, RICHARD; OSTERMANN, ROBERT; SICOTTE, SID // America;4/27/1957, Vol. 97 Issue 4, p89
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including "Help for the Braceros" in the March 9, 1957 issue, "A Time for Silence, or a Time to Speak" in the March 16 issue, and "People on Wheels" in the March 30 issue.