- Workers' comp bill is right step. Parker, Kevin // Journal of Business (10756124);6/2/2011, Vol. 26 Issue 12, pA8
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article regarding the passage of the House Bill 2123 that allows injured workers to resolve claims that was published in the 2011 issue.
- OTHER VOICE: Right to work is wrong for Michigan. Buckler, Doug // Crain's Detroit Business;8/18/2008, Vol. 24 Issue 33, p9
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Right-to-work zones can fix state's image," in the July 14, 2008 issue.
- Letters: Correction about written contracts for employees. Firman, Andrew // GP: General Practitioner;10/30/2009, p22
A letter to the editor is presented in response to an article on written contracts for employees, published in the October 9, 2009 issue.
- LETTERS. Tisdale, Kirsten // Motor Transport;11/18/2004, p18
Presents a letter to the editor about the impact of the interpretation of Periods of Availability legislation on the motor transportation industry.
- Beware of H-1(b). Spindler, Karl // InTech;Sep2004, Vol. 51 Issue 9, p9
Presents a letter to the editor about H-1(b) law in the U.S. which prohibits engineer or scientists from earnings commensurate with their contribution to society.
- Acceptable use. Sowerby, Mark // ITNOW;Jul2008, Vol. 50 Issue 4, p33
A letter to the editor is presented in response to an article on acceptable use policies in the March 2008 issue.
- Prevailing Wage Laws Allow for Fair Competition. Cerra, Jim // State Journal (WV);6/22/2012, Vol. 28 Issue 25, p29
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article about the state Prevailing Wage Law in the previous issue.
- TOO MANY NURSES HAVE TO WORK WITHOUT BREAKS. // Nursing Standard;6/24/2009, Vol. 23 Issue 42, p33
A letter to the editor is presented in which the author questions how many of Great Britain's National Health Service trusts are in breach of the European Working Time Directive with regard to nurses' breaks.
- The Reader Writes. Schwartz, Eugene B.; Belkin, Louis S. // Labor Law Journal;Sep50, Vol. 1 Issue 12, p914
Presents a letter to the editor commenting on the article "Has Labor Legislation Reached Maturity?," related to the Taft-Hartley Act of the U.S., published in the May 1950 issue.
- Right-to-work (for less) allows freeloaders all of the same benefits as union members. Gilley, Darin // Southern Illinois Labor Tribune;12/9/2010, Vol. 74 Issue 19, p2
A letter to the editor is presented concerning the right-to-work (for less) law, which aims to create jobs in Missouri and allow workers in unionized facilities to avoid paying dues to cover the cost of their representation.