- DETECTING ORAL CANCER. Truelove, Edmond L. // Journal of the American Dental Association (JADA);Jun2010, Vol. 141 Issue 6, p626
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "A Cross-Sectional Study of Chemiluminiscence and Autofluorescence in the Detection of Clinically Innocuous Precancerous and Cancerous Oral Lesions," by Doctor Ravi Mehrotra and colleagues in the February 2010 issue.
- Sympathetic ophthalmic after ruthenium plaque brachytherapy. Ahmad, Nadeem; Soong, Terrence K.; Salvi, Sachin; Rudle, Paul A.; Rennie, Ian G. // British Journal of Ophthalmology;Mar2007, Vol. 91 Issue 3, p399
A letter to the editor is presented about a case study of a 41-year-old women with a slow-growing iris lesion.
- TO THE EDITOR. McNeely, P. Daniel // Canadian Journal of Neurological Sciences;Aug2005, Vol. 32 Issue 3, p392
Presents a letter to the editor published in the August 2005 issue of the periodical "The Canadian Journal of Neurological Sciences," reporting on a case of fourth ventricular neurocytoma.
- Classification of vascular anomalies. Darrow, David H. // ENT: Ear, Nose & Throat Journal;Jun2006, Vol. 85 Issue 6, p354
A letter to the editor is presented about obsolete terminology and misclassification of vascular anomalies in the head and neck.
- The Axilloaxillary Bypass Graft for Innominate Artery Lesions. Mingoli, Andrea // Vascular Surgery;Jul/Aug1995, Vol. 29 Issue 4, p337
A letter to the editor about the Axilloaxillary Bypass Graft for Innominate Artery Lesions is presented.
- In Response. Schneider, Thomas // Vascular Surgery;Jul/Aug1995, Vol. 29 Issue 4, p339
A response by Thomas Schneider to a letter to the editor about the "The Axilloaxillary Bypass Graft for Innominate Artery Lesions," is presented.
- Re: Randomized Double-Blind Factorial Trial of Three Treatments to Reduce the Prevalence of Precancerous Gastric Lesions. Mera, Robertino; Fontham, Elizabeth T. H.; Bravo, Luis E.; Bravo, Juan C.; Piazuelo, M. Blanca; Camargo, M. Constanza; Correa, Pelayo // JNCI: Journal of the National Cancer Institute;10/4/2006, Vol. 98 Issue 19, p1426
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Randomized double-blind factorial trial of three treatments to reduce the prevalence of precancerous gastric lesions," by W.C. You and others published in an issue in 2006.
- Palmar pits and epidermodysplasia verruciformis: A rare association. Vasudevan, Biju; Verma, Rajesh; Pragasam, Vijendran; Dabbas, Disha // Indian Journal of Dermatology, Venereology & Leprology;Jul/Aug2012, Vol. 78 Issue 4, p501
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article about epidermodysplasia verruciformis (EV) in the previous issue.
- Gastric precancerous lesion follow up based on pathological evidence. Cassaro, M.; Pennelli, G.; Rugge, M.; Farinati, F.; Zaninotto, G. // Journal of Clinical Pathology;Sep2004, Vol. 57 Issue 9, p1007
Presents a letter to the editor discussing gastric precancerous lesion follow up based on pathological evidence.