- Multidrug Resistance in Aspergillus fumigatus. Warris, Adilia; Weemaes, Corry M.; Verweij, Paul E. // New England Journal of Medicine;12/26/2002, Vol. 347 Issue 26, p2173
A letter to the editor about an article discussing the multidrug resistance against antifungal azoles in a previous issue of the journal is presented.
- Multidrug resistant tuberculosis. Geerligs, W. A.; van Altena, R.; van der Werf, T. S. // Thorax;Dec2001, Vol. 56 Issue 12, p980
Presents a letter to the editor, related to multidrug resistant tuberculosis.
- Extended-spectrum Î²-lactamase blaCTX-M-1 gene carried on an IncI1 plasmid in multidrug-resistant Salmonella enterica serovar Typhimurium DT104 in cattle in France. Madec, Jean-Yves; Doublet, Benoît; Ponsin, Cécile; Cloeckaert, Axel; Haenni, Marisa // Journal of Antimicrobial Chemotherapy (JAC);Apr2011, Vol. 66 Issue 4, p942
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Extended-spectrum Î²-lactamase blaCTX-M-1 Gene Carried on An IncI1 Plasmid in Multidrug-resistant Salmonella enterica serovar Typhimurium DT104 in Cattle in France."
- Response to â€œUpregulation of Multidrug Resistance-associated Protein 3 by Acetaminophen May Help to Increase Its Own Clearanceâ€. Gelotte, C. K.; Auiler, J. F.; Lynch, J. M.; Temple, A. R.; Slattery, J. T. // Clinical Pharmacology & Therapeutics;Apr2008, Vol. 83 Issue 4, p528
A response by C. K. Gelotte, J. F. Auiler, J. M. Lynch, A. R. Temple and J. T. Slattery to the letter to the editor about their article on the regulation of multidrug resistance-associated Protein 3 in the June 2007 issue is presented.
- Upregulation of Multidrug Resistance-associated Protein 3 by Acetaminophen May Help to Increase Its Own Clearance. Ghanem, C. I.; Mottino, A. D. // Clinical Pharmacology & Therapeutics;Apr2008, Vol. 83 Issue 4, p527
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Disposition of acetaminophen at 4, 6, and 8 g/day for 3 days in healthy young adults" is presented.
- Reply to Garbino and Garzoni. Hiransuthikul, Narin; Tantisiriwat, Woraphot; Lertutsahakul, Krittavith; Vibagool, Asda; Boonma, Paitoon // Clinical Infectious Diseases;3/15/2006, Vol. 42 Issue 6, p890
A letter to the editor is presented in response to a previously published article related to multidrug-resistant bacteria.
- Community Transmission of Extended-Spectrum &beta-Lactamase. Mirelis, Beatriz; Navarro, Ferran; Miro, Elisenda; Mesa, Raul Jesus; Coll, Pere; Prats, Guillem // Emerging Infectious Diseases;Aug2003, Vol. 9 Issue 8, p1024
Presents a letter to the editor about the community transmission of multi-resistant gram-negative bacteria .
- Unlikely Association of Multidrug-Resistance Protein 2 Single-Nucleotide Polymorphisms with Tenofovir-Induced Renal Adverse Events. Ray, Adrian S.; Cihlar, Tomas // Journal of Infectious Diseases;5/1/2007, Vol. 195 Issue 9, p1389
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Association Between ABCC2 Gene Haplotypes and Tenofovir-Induced Proximal Tubulopathy," by H. Izzedine, J. S. Hulot, E. Villard and colleagues in the 2006 issue.
- Reply to Ray and Cihlar. Izzedine, Hassane; Hulot, Jean Sebastien; Villard, Eric; Lechat, Philippe; Deray, Gilbert // Journal of Infectious Diseases;5/1/2007, Vol. 195 Issue 9, p1390
A response by Hassane Izzedine, Jean Sebastian Hulot, Eric Villard and colleagues to a letter to the editor about their article "Association Between ABCC2 Gene Haplotypes and Tenofovir-Induced Proximal Tubulopathy" in the 2006 issue is presented.