Prehospital and in-hospital advanced life-support
- The Wendland Case. Bernstein, Maurice // New England Journal of Medicine;10/3/2002, Vol. 347 Issue 14, p1119
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "The Wendland Case-Withdrawing Life Support From Incompetent Patients Who Are Not Terminally Ill" in the May 9, 2002 issue.
- Improving the Efficiency of Advanced Life Support Training. Wayne, Diane B.; Didivania, Aashish K.; McGaghie, William C.; Perkins, Gavin D.; Lockey, Andrew; Bullock, Ian // Annals of Internal Medicine;11/20/2012, Vol. 157 Issue 10, p753
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article related to the Advanced Life Support ALS) education in Great Britain and Australia.
- Life support and health care resources. Fardell, H. R. // Quintessence International;Jan1992, Vol. 23 Issue 1, p5
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "A Responsibility in Death," published in a previous issue.
- Reply to Rubolotta et al.: End-of-life: still a legal international dilemma. Servillo, Giuseppe; Striano, Pasquale // Intensive Care Medicine;Mar2009, Vol. 35 Issue 3, p575
A response by Giuseppe Servillo and Pasquale Striano to a letter to the editor about their article "End-of-Life: Still a Legal International Dilemma" that was published in the 2008 issue is presented.
- Extracorporeal life support for refractory cardiac arrest: what is a good outcome? Maj, Giulia; Bonis, Michele; Pieri, Marina; Melisurgo, Giulio; Pappalardo, Federico // Intensive Care Medicine;Dec2012, Vol. 38 Issue 12, p2083
A letter to the editor is presented which discusses how to successfully use extracorporeal life support (ECLS) among patients with refractory cardiac arrest.
- CPD questions, Spring 2009. // British Dental Nurses Journal;Autumn2009, Vol. 69 Issue 4, p6
A letter to the editor is presented in response to an article in the Spring 2009 issue regarding the Resuscitation Council Guidelines on frequently asked questions (FAQ) on basic life support (BLS) and pediatrics.
- CPD questions, Spring 2009. Rees, Sally // British Dental Nurses Journal;Autumn2009, Vol. 69 Issue 4, p6
A response to a letter to the editor about an article in the Spring 2009 issue regarding the Resuscitation Council Guidelines on frequently asked questions (FAQ) on basic life support (BLS) and pediatrics, is presented.
- Correspondence. Marwaha, R.; Kulkarni, K.; Gupta, Shalu; Jacob John, T.; Sanklecha, M. // Indian Pediatrics;Oct2011, Vol. 48 Issue 10, p821
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including one about the establishment of a National Childhood Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia (ALL) Registry in India by RK Marwaha and KP Kulkarni, another on the guidelines for the basic life support system by...
- Hayner v. The Child's Nursing Home. Callahan, Karen T. // Issues in Law & Medicine;Summer90, Vol. 6 Issue 1, p85
Discusses a court's ruling in the case `Hayner v. The Child's Nursing Home.' Denial of a nephew's request for authority to order the withdrawal of life support systems from his aunt in a hospital in Albany, New York.