Hypoxia and Alzheimer disease
- Sufentanil in the ICU setting. Kountchev, Jordan; Bellmann, Romuald; Joannidis, Michael // Intensive Care Medicine;Jun2004, Vol. 30 Issue 6, p1244
Presents a letter to the editor discussing the significance of sufentanil in the intensive care unit setting.
- Post mortem examination in the intensive care unit: still useful? Zijlstra, J.G.; Ligtenberg, J.J.M.; Tulleken, J.E.; van der Werf, T.S. // Intensive Care Medicine;Feb2005, Vol. 31 Issue 2, p311
Presents a letter to the editor published in the February 23, 2005 issue of the journal "Intensive Care Medicine," which emphasizes on the ability of post mortem examination to reveal unexpected findings in patients who died in the intensive care unit.
- Development of a risk assessment tool for deliberate self-extubation in intensive care patients. Moons, Philip; Sels, Kristine; de Becker, Wilfried; de Geest, Sabina; Ferdinande, Patrick // Intensive Care Medicine;Jul2004, Vol. 30 Issue 7, p1348
Objective. To develop a risk stratification scheme for deliberate self-extubation in intensive care patients. Design. A nested case-control study. Setting. Four surgical ICUs, one medical ICU, one coronary care unit, and one emergency department of a tertiary care center. Measurement. In a...
- Hypocretin-1 (orexin A) levels are normal in Huntingtonï¿½s disease. Baumann, Christian R.; Hersberger, Martin; Bassetti, Claudio L. // Journal of Neurology;Sep2006, Vol. 253 Issue 9, p1232
A letter to the editor reporting a case of Huntington's disease referencing previous articles published is presented.
- Prenatal testing for Huntington's disease: experience within the UK 1994-1998. Simpson, Sheila A.; Harper, Peter S. // Journal of Medical Genetics;May2001, Vol. 38 Issue 5, p333
Presents a letter to the editor about Huntington's disease.
- Psychological studies in Huntington's disease: making up the balance. Duisterhof, Magdalena; Trijsburg, Rutger W.; Niermeijer, Martinus F.; Roos, Raymund A. C.; Tibben, Aad // Journal of Medical Genetics;Dec2001, Vol. 38 Issue 12, p852
Presents a letter to the editor about psychological studies in Huntington's disease.
- Huntington's Chorea without Dementia. Waddell, J. L.; Gillard, C. J. // British Journal of Psychiatry;Nov85, Vol. 147, p583
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article which relates the account of a 54-year old man with probable Huntington's chorea presenting without evidence of dementia which was published in the May 1985 issue.
- Huntington's disease in the Oxford region. Watt, D. C. // British Journal of Psychiatry;Jan95, Vol. 166, p117
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "An Epidemiological and Psychiatric Study of Huntington's Disease," by R.S. Shiwach, in the September 1994 issue.
- Huntington disease. Wexler, Alice // Journal of the Royal Society of Medicine;Feb2006, Vol. 99 Issue 2, p53
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Huntington Disease: George Huntington," by Ben Harper in the December 2005 issue.