Army training creates skill reserve
- The Bridge at Geneva. Foley, G. M. // Bulletin of the Atomic Scientists;Oct1960, Vol. 16 Issue 8, p345
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "The Bridge Over the River Kwai," in the previous issue.
- LETTERS. Biehl, Scott; Schrecengast, Debby; Gue, Jesse; Lee, Kevin J.; Brown, Kevin; Fields, Ruth; Hornsby, Wyatt; DiMinico, Nick; Klein, Laura // Runner's World;Sep2005, Vol. 40 Issue 9, p10
Presents letters to the editor referencing articles and topics discussed in previous issues, including "Base Training," which provided a tribute to Army wives.
- Mr. Pease is Correct. Johnson, Fred B. // New Republic;8/27/19, Vol. 20 Issue 251, p124
Presents a letter to the editor commenting about the insolvency of the caste system in the American army during the war.
- Keeping Special Operations Forces "Special". // Parameters: U.S. Army War College;Winter2004-2005, Vol. 34 Issue 4, p126
Presents a letter and its response regarding the article "The Army's Dilemma," which was published in the Summer 2004 issue of the journal "Parameters."
- LETTERS TO THE EDITOR. Fletcher, Peter; Baker, Norma J. // Priority!;Fall2010, Vol. 12 Issue 3, p5
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Every Tear from Their Eyes" by Daryl Lach in the Winter 2010 issue.
- March Issue. Berwanger, Mary C. // Army Magazine;Apr2004, Vol. 54 Issue 4, p3
Presents a letter to the editor, commenting on writer Robert Killebrew's article, "The Wartime Army of Today," published in the journal "Army" as of April 2004.
- The Need to change. Faith, John C.; Mathias, Vincent E. // Army Magazine;Apr2004, Vol. 54 Issue 4, p3
Presents a letter to the editor about the challenges faced by U.S. armies, published in the journal "Army" as of April 2004.
- Troop Rotation. Thamm, Gerhardt B. // Army Magazine;Apr2004, Vol. 54 Issue 4, p6
Presents a letter to the editor about troop rotation, published in the journal "Army" as of April 2004.
- BLOOD FOR DIGNITY REVISITED. Pierson, Lloyd M.; Polny, Stanley F. // World War II;Jan/Feb2007, Vol. 21 Issue 9, p7
A letter to the editor is presented in response to an article on the U.S. Army "Blood for Dignity," by David P. Colley in the November 2006 issue.
- TRAIN TO MAINTAIN. // PS: Preventive Maintenance Monthly;Mar2007, Issue 652, p40
A letter to the editor is presented concerning the failure of soldiers to maintain the function of Force XXI Command Brigade and Below (FBCB2) equipment.