- FEEDBACK. Howard, Arnold; Wagner, Sam // Industry Week/IW;Jan2009, Vol. 258 Issue 1, p12
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article about a daycare for employees who work the four-day week, which appeared in the December 2008 issue.
- Letter - Please allow us to work more flexibly. Williams, Liz // GP: General Practitioner;12/2/2005, p27
Presents a letter to the editor, related to the need for flexible working hours for physicians, published in this issue of the periodical "General Practitioner."
- FLEXIBLE WORKPLACES A BOON. // BRW;11/26/2009, Vol. 31 Issue 47, p7
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Weigh up the balance" in the October 22, 2009 issue.
- HR STAFF NEED FLEXIBILITY TOO. Carter, Gaile // People Management;3/22/2007, Vol. 13 Issue 6, p6
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Job Share Improves Firm's HR Function" in the February 22, 2007 issue.
- FLEX YOUR RIGHTS. Fowler, Teresa // People Management;11/29/2007, Vol. 13 Issue 24, p6
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article on flexible working arrangements in the November 1, 2007 issue.
- Inflexible employers. Mcleod, Pam // People Management;8/7/2008, Vol. 14 Issue 16, p15
A letter to the editor is presented in response to "HR should lead by example on flexible working," a letter to the editor in the June 26, 2008 issue.
- If most firms already allow flexible work why add laws? Atkins, Marcus; Tamkin, Penny; Bush, Kevin; Urnes, Ingolv // Personnel Today;3/18/2008, p14
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including "CIPD dismay over government caution on right to request flexible working" in the February 22, 2008 issue, "Independent HR research fails to enhance our image," in the March 11, 2008 issue, and...
- Letters. Clabby, Ian; Mercer, Sam; Savage, Carol; Bush, Liz; Chilcott, Steve // Personnel Today;6/1/2004, p14
Presents letters to the editor related to personnel management. Need to extend working age; Reference to the scam of organisations receiving demands for payment for bogus data protection registration; Issues related to flexible working hours.
- Flexible working can mean an end to career progression. Moore, Michael D.; Jacob, Elizabeth; Farn, Keiron Greg // Personnel Today;6/3/2008, p14
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles published in previous issues including "Career fear makes mockery of flexible working legislation," published in the May 6, 2008 issue, "Off message," by Tony Pettengell, related to state pensions, that was published in May 13,...