Recombinant Human BMP-2 and Allograft Compared with Autogenous Bone Graft for Reconstruction of Diaphyseal Tibial Fractures with Cortical Defects
- Angiotensin II Type 1—Receptor Activating Antibodies in Renal-Allograft Rejection. Hilbrands, Luuk; Hoitsma, Andries; Wetzels, Jack // New England Journal of Medicine;5/12/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 19, p2027
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Angiotensin II Type 1-Receptor Activating Antibodies in Renal-Allograft Rejection" in the February 10, 2005 issue.
- Shipped and Locally Transplanted Renal Allografts. Sudhindran, S.; Taylor, Anna // New England Journal of Medicine;2/28/2002, Vol. 346 Issue 9, p708
A letter to the editor is presented in response to a study on the survival of shipped and locally transplanted cadaveric renal allografts by researcher Kevin C. Mange and colleagues in the October 25, 2001 issue.
- Shipped and Locally Transplanted Renal Allografts. Mange, Kevin C.; Bloom, Roy D. // New England Journal of Medicine;2/28/2002, Vol. 346 Issue 9, p708
A response by researcher Kevin C. Mange and his colleagues to a letter to the editor about their article on the survival of shipped and locally transplanted cadaveric renal allografts in the October 25, 2001 issue is presented.
- Reply to Martinod. Wurtz, Alain; Hysi, Ilir; Zawadzki, Christophe; Copin, Marie-Christine // European Journal of Cardio-Thoracic Surgery;Jun2012, Vol. 41 Issue 6, p1410
A response by Alain Wurtz, Ilir Hysi, Christophe Zawadzki and Marie-Christine Copin to a letter to the editor about their article related to aortic allografts in a previous issue of the journal is presented.
- Salvage with a mini-allograft after primary engraftment failure following autologous transplant for multiple myeloma. Subramaniam, K.; George, B.; Mathews, V.; Viswabandya, A.; Srivastava, A.; Chandy, M. // Bone Marrow Transplantation;Feb2007, Vol. 39 Issue 4, p239
A letter to the editor is presented about mini-allograft as a treatment option for patients with autologous engraftment.
- Viability of cadaver skin grafts stored in skin bank at two different temperatures. De, A.; Mathur, M.; Gore, M. A. // Indian Journal of Medical Research;Dec2008, Vol. 128 Issue 6, p769
A letter to the editor is presented in response to an article about the viability of cadaver skin grafts placed in skin bank at two different temperatures.
- Tuberculosis in renal transplant recipient. Sreejith, P.; Jha, V.; Kohli, H. S.; Rathi, M.; Gupta, K. L.; Sakhuja, V. // Indian Journal of Nephrology;Oct-Dec2010, Vol. 20 Issue 4, p224
A response to a letter to the editor about the article "Allograft and prostatic involvement in a renal transplant recipient with disseminated tuberculosis: A case report."
- The Authors Reply:. Naesens, Maarten; Sarwal, Minnie M // Kidney International;Jun2012, Vol. 81 Issue 12, p1278
A response by Maarten Naesens and Minnie M. Sarwal to a letter to the editor about their article "Progressive histological damage in renal allografts is associated with expression of innate and adaptive immunity genes" in a previous issue is presented.
- Constrictive pericarditis and primary effusion lymphoma following allogeneic BMT for CML. Rose, H; Kulik, M; Standish, R; Prewett, E; McLennan, R; Szer, J; Campbell, P // Bone Marrow Transplantation;Sep2012, Vol. 47 Issue 9, p1250
A letter to the editor is presented which discusses the medical case of a 42-year-old Italian man who underwent a sibling allograft for chronic myelogenous leukemia (CML) and develops primary effusion lymphoma and constrictive pericarditis (CP).