- Letter to the Editor. Chase, Greg // Metal Center News;Jun2007, Vol. 47 Issue 7, p10
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Readers Fire Back Over Cowboy Characterization" in the May 2007 issue.
- SNIPS' show booth was stop on first visit to America. McConnell, Michael // Snips;Jul2007, Vol. 76 Issue 7, p74
A letter to the editor about the role played by businessman Gerry Spanger in making his sheet metal businesses succeed is presented.
- RED METAL MARKET Pins Hopes on 2nd Half. Pinkham, Myra // Metal Center News;Mar2001, Vol. 41 Issue 4, p28
Reports on the performance of the copper and brass industry in the United States. Comparison of 2000 and 2001 performance; Industry impact of the slowdown in demand during the third and fourth quarters of 2000; Decline of copper sales in the automotive sector; Softening of demand in the coins...
- Column was incorrect. Ward, Lou // Snips;Sep2010, Vol. 79 Issue 9, p5
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Not Playing Catch-Up Anymore," that appeared in the July 2010 issue.
- Reply. WILD, PASCAL // Annals of Occupational Hygiene;Jan2003, Vol. 47 Issue 1, p90
A response by Pascal Wild to a letter to the editor about his article "Reply," in the September 2002 issue is presented.
- LETTERS. Shirk, Helen; Kayhoe, William F.; Lewis, Marcia // Metalsmith;Winter1986, Vol. 6 Issue 1, p6
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including the changes that take place in an artist's work, the interest in promoting more constructive, analytical criticism in metal work, and the new format and content of the publication.
- Afghan Metal: Sustainable Trade for a Stable Future. Dastvar, Dean // Engineering & Mining Journal (00958948);Sep2010, Vol. 211 Issue 7, p30
A letter to the editor is presented that talks about Afghanistan's metal trade with foreign countries that are both economically and politically sustainable.
- Industry misses out on some great future workers. Buelterman, Ray // Snips;Oct2012, Vol. 81 Issue 10, p5
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the editor's article on the sheet metal industry in the August 2012 issue.
- Trends Point Up for Copper. Markham, Dan // Metal Center News;Mar2012, Vol. 52 Issue 3, p14
The article focuses on the current status of the U.S. metal industry. It informs that North America's red metal supply chain industry has achieved growth at a faster rate after the 2008 recession period. It focuses on the positive assessment given by several producers and distributors of copper...