- Address The Current Workforce. Baker Jr., Edward L. // Health Affairs;Nov/Dec2006, Vol. 25 Issue 6, p1744
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article about the challenges faced by medical workforce by Kristine Gebbie and Bernard Turnock that was published in the July/August 2006 issue.
- Manpower position. McArdle, L. W. // British Dental Journal;1/14/2006, Vol. 200 Issue 1, p2
A letter to the editor is presented in response to a letter written by G. D. Woods which highlights that trainees in OMFS are not acquiring the necessary skills in surgical dentistry required for inclusion on the GDC's special lists.
- Outsourcing absence management does not lead to 'forgotten' staff. O'Donnell, Michael // Occupational Health;May2005, Vol. 57 Issue 5, p9
Presents a letter to the editor about a guide on maintaining a productive workforce issued by the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development in Great Britain.
- A NOTE ON THE ESTIMATION OF LABOR SUPPLY EFFECTS AND INCOME REDISTRIBUTION POLICY . Welch, Finis; Rosen, Sherwin // Journal of Human Resources;Winter72, Vol. 7 Issue 1, p104
Presents a letter to the editor in response to the article "Effect of Nonemployment Income and Wage Rates on the Work Incentives of the Poor," in the November 1969 issue of the "Review of Economics and Statistics."
- Letters to the Editor. Russell, Deborah // New Hampshire Business Review;6/8/2007, Vol. 29 Issue 12, p22
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "What's the average age of your workforce?" by Ron Bourque in the April 27-May 10, 2007 issue.
- Why Brits are losing out to the East. Gardner, Mike // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;7/5/2007, Vol. 197 Issue 4483, p19
A letter to the editor is presented in response to an article about the skills shortage in Great Britain and British people's apparent laziness in the market when compared with people from eastern European countries, published in the June 28, 2007 issue of "Caterer & Hotelkeeper."
- Building our Future Workforce. Denney, Brian // ReNew Canada;2012, Vol. 8 Issue 2, p5
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Civiless Society" by Joel Kranc and Mira Shenker in the January-February 2012 issue.
- TO THE EDITOR. Crifasi, John // POWERGRID International;Sep2009, Vol. 14 Issue 9, p8
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "NSTAR Goes Head-to-head With the Aging Workforce" in the July 2009 issue.
- LETTERS. Bhargava, Vishwa M. // Power Engineering;Aug2006, Vol. 110 Issue 8, p5
A letter to the editor is presented regarding labor resources available overseas.
- READER DISAGREES WITH PREDICTION OF WORKFORCE SHORTAGE. Zeier, Ken // Journal: American Water Works Association;Oct2010, Vol. 102 Issue 10, p10
A letter to the editor is presented in response to an article by David LaFrance regarding the workforce shortage prediction.