Genetic Predisposition for Monoclonal Gammopathy of Undetermined Significance
- Severe anemia caused by the angiotensin receptor blocker irbesartan after renal transplantation. Simonetti, Giacomo D.; Bianchetti, Mario G.; Konrad, Martin; von Vigier, Rodo O. // Pediatric Nephrology;May2007, Vol. 22 Issue 5, p756
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article on pediatric case of anemia after renal transplantation caused by the use of irbesarta, published in the previous issue.
- Hemoglobin C Disease. Schwab, Joel G.; Abelson, Herbert T. // New England Journal of Medicine;10/7/2004, Vol. 351 Issue 15, p1577
The article presents a letter to the editor in response to the article "Homozygous hemoglobin C disease," by R. M. Fairhurst and J. F. Casella from the June 24, 2004 issue.
- HIV Infection Masquerading as Monoclonal Gammopathy of Undetermined Significance. Lu, Chuanyi M.; Dezube, Bruce J.; Pantanowitz, Liron // New England Journal of Medicine;9/18/2003, Vol. 349 Issue 12, p1192
A letter to the editor is presented in response to an article about hematologic diseases.
- Phosphorus in excess: a â€˜nutrient pollutionâ€™ problem in the bloodâ€”broken hearts like broken lakes (eutrophication)? Calò, L. A.; Savica, V.; Davis, P. A. // European Journal of Clinical Nutrition;Dec2009, Vol. 63 Issue 12, p1460
A letter to the editor is presented about phosphorus posing a nutrient pollution problem in the blood.
- Antiangiogenesis in hematologic diseases. Beranek, Jiri T. // Annals of Hematology;Apr2001, Vol. 80 Issue 4, p251
The article presents a letter to the editor concerning antiangiogenesis in hematologic diseases.
- The diagnostic future for bloodstream infections? Dean, Paul; Dark, Paul // Intensive Care Medicine;Feb2011, Vol. 37 Issue 2, p355
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the articles "Improved detection of blood stream pathogens by real time PCR in severe sepsis," by L. E. Lehmann and colleagues and "A multicenter trial to compare blood culture with polymerase chain reaction in severe human sepsis," by F. Bloos...
- ANAEMIA AND RETICULUM CELL HYPERPLASIA IN SCHIZOPHRENIA. Beattie, Myra K. // British Journal of Psychiatry;Jun67, Vol. 113 Issue 499, p684
A response by Myra K. Beattle to a letter to the editor about her article on blood dyscrasia in the December 1966 issue is presented.
- Hemophagocytic syndrome associated with visceral leishmaniasis in an immunocompetent adult-case report and review of the literature. Koubâa, M.; Mâaloul, I.; Marrakchi, Ch; Mdhaffar, M.; Lahiani, D.; Hammami, B.; Makni, F.; Ayedi, A.; Jemâa, M. // Annals of Hematology;Jul2012, Vol. 91 Issue 7, p1143
A letter to the editor related to the review of hemophagocytic syndrome cases is presented.
- LOOK TO THE SOURCE. Berry, Barbara // Prevention;Apr91, Vol. 43 Issue 4, p136
Presents a letter to the editor in response to the letter from Lilyan Ciardullo in the December 1989 issue about her husband's depression due to anemia.
- More about mononucleosis. Anderson, Julie // Alive: Canada's Natural Health & Wellness Magazine;Oct2005, Issue 276, p10
Presents a letter to the editor in response to an article about blood disease published in the August 2005 issue of "Alive."