- Care for job applicants. Westwood, Donna // Community Care;5/19/2005, Issue 1573, p28
Presents a letter to the editor about the experience of Graham Lumley-Wright in applying for employment in health and social care in Great Britain.
- No objection to apply for jobs. Sarma, V. Venkateswara // Current Science (00113891);10/25/2008, Vol. 95 Issue 8, p1001
A letter to the editor is presented regarding processes in applying for a faculty or any job in India.
- Graduates Have to Prove Worth. Lovell, Matthew // Creative Review;Aug2005, Vol. 25 Issue 8, p10
Presents a letter to the editor on applying for a job in the field of graphic design in Great Britain.
- TO the editor…. Miller, Paul Rudolph // Ophthalmology Times;6/15/2006, Vol. 31 Issue 12, p14
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Only Those With Integrity Need Apply," by Peter J. McDonnell in the April 1, 2006 issue.
- TESTING, TESTING. Melendy, Jim // Machine Design;10/21/2004, Vol. 76 Issue 20, p20
Presents a letter to the editor in response to the article "Voodoo in the Personnel Department" published in the September 2, 2004 issue of the magazine "Machine Design."
- Lack of Thanks Not Surprising. DeSpain, Robin L. // American Libraries;Nov2007, Vol. 38 Issue 10, p10
A letter to the editor is presented in response to an article about the difficulty of landing a library job.
- 'Restraining order' could be new calling. // Personnel Today;5/23/2006, p60
A letter to the editor is presented in response to an article related to the Weirdo Applicant of the Year 2005 in the May 2, 2006 issue.
- Respect the prospective. Lees, Bruce // BRW;12/14/2006, Vol. 28 Issue 49, p25
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "The Big Brush Off," in the November 23, 2006 issue of "BRW."
- â€¦ so sell yourself to gain success. // Personnel Today;5/16/2006, p56
A letter to the editor is presented which reports on an unorthodox job application for the position of marketing secretary.