- Letters to the Editor. // Military Medicine;May2006, Vol. 171 Issue 5, preceding p345
Presents a letter to the editor in response to the article "Peer Mentoring Care and Support" which appeared in the May 2005 issue.
- The Need for Mentoring in Public Health. Mahayosnand, Ponn P.; Stigler, Melissa H. // American Journal of Public Health;Aug1999, Vol. 89 Issue 8, p1262
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Mentoring: An Action Strategy for Increasing Minority Faculty," by J. E. Blackwell in the 1987 issue.
- Guiding Light. Diaz, Frank // Fast Company;Jul/Aug2011, Issue 157, p14
A letter is presented from a reader responding to the article "Life in Beta " from the May, 2011 issue.
- Letter to the editor. Penning, Ralph // New Zealand Management;Aug2012, Vol. 59 Issue 7, p6
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Meet your coach, it's your manager" in the June 2012 issue.
- Learning from leaders. Lovett, Kevin W. // H&HN: Hospitals & Health Networks;Jun2005, Vol. 79 Issue 6, p10
Presents a letter to the editor in response to the article "Where Are the Mentors?" which featured in the April 2005 issue of "H&HN: Hospitals & Health Network" magazine.
- FROM THE OUTSIDE IN. Tunnicliffe, Annie // People Management;4/3/2008, Vol. 14 Issue 7, p6
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Putting Down Routes" in the March 20, 2008 issue.
- N.E.A. Stance on Mentors Shows 'Convoluted Logic.'. Cleary, Michael J. // Education Week;12/9/1987, Vol. 7 Issue 14, p22
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Mentoring: Collegiality in Action," by Mary Hatwood Futrell.
- Mentor or preceptor: What is the difference? Wensel, Terri M. // American Journal of Health-System Pharmacy;9/1/2006, Vol. 63 Issue 17, p1597
A letter to the editor is presented, which discusses the difference between the roles of a mentor and a preceptor.
- Letter to the Editor. Gibbs, Dorothy S. // Delta Kappa Gamma Bulletin;Fall2006, Vol. 73 Issue 1, p47
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Roadmap to Success: Multiple Perspectives on Mentoring," which appeared in the Summer 2006 issue.