Code red on climate change
- GLOBAL WARMING-OR COOLING? Gaffney, Sean // Alive: Canada's Natural Health & Wellness Magazine;Oct2008, Issue 312, p25
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article regarding global warming.
- Global Warming, Continued. Bruderly, David E. // Heating/Piping/Air Conditioning Engineering;May2010, Vol. 82 Issue 5, p8
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Global Warming" in the April 2010 issue.
- Another shade of 'Gray'. HUTCHISON, JOSEPH // ColoradoBiz;Oct2008, Vol. 35 Issue 10, p12
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article on global warming by William Gray in the previous issue.
- TIGHTLINES. Weis, John H.; Baird, Chris; Ozog, Mark F.; Judd, Jeffrey; Smith, David; Fischer, Patrick; Stein, Stanley M. // Fly Fisherman;Sep2007, Vol. 38 Issue 6, p6
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including "Are We Changing Planet Earth," "Little J Ruled Public," in the July 2007 issue and "Quick 'n' Easy Eggs," in the May 2007 issue.
- Flying in the face�. Moreton, Dawn // Engineer (00137758);8/7/2006, Vol. 293 Issue 7705, p21
A response by Dawn Moreton to a letter to the editor about global warming, carbon emissions, and biofuels.
- Plane talk. Thomas, Jane // Engineer (00137758);1/29/2007, Vol. 293 Issue 7716, p17
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Viewpoint" in the January 15, 2007 issue.
- Too much hot air. Neale, Ian // Engineer (00137758);4/23/2007, Vol. 293 Issue 7722, p18
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article about the proposed launching of reflective particles and bodies into the atmosphere and space.
- Environmental economics. Shaw, Jr., W. Douglass // Issues in Science & Technology;Summer91, Vol. 7 Issue 4, p16
Presents a letter to the editor in response to the article "Rethinking the Economics of Global Warming," by Alan Miller, Irving Mintzer, and Peter G. Brown in the Fall 1990 issue of "Issues."
- Is Greenhouse Effect in Ice of the Beholder? Alley, Richard B.; Bentley, Charles B.; Borie, Edith; Kazmann, Raphael G. // Physics Today;Jul91, Vol. 44 Issue 7, p13
Presents letters to the editor about global warming in response to Raphael Kazmann's article in the July 1990 issue on page 13.
- Facing the future. Schnaufer, William // Planning;Oct2006, Vol. 72 Issue 9, p55
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Hot Topic" in the August/September 2006 issue.