Geography, not intelligence
- Diverge from IQ. Hopkinson, Kate // New Scientist;1/23/2010, Vol. 205 Issue 2744, p24
A letter to the editor is presented in response to an article about the factors that indicate intelligence, by Dave Boothman, published in the December 19, 2009 issue.
- A Real Giant. Locke, Edwin A. // Psychology Today;Sep/Oct2006, Vol. 39 Issue 5, p11
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Blinded by Brilliance," by Ayn Rand in the April issue.
- Tired Debate. Rove, Bob // Phi Delta Kappan;Mar85, Vol. 66 Issue 7, p519
Presents a letter to the editor commenting on an article appearing in the November 1984 issue of 'Phi Delta Kappan' regarding intellectual differences among races.
- The 'Triarchic' Theory Of Intelligence Defended. Sternberg, Robert J. // Education Week;11/16/1988, Vol. 8 Issue 11, p28
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Loose' Framework Mars New Study of Intelligence," published in the October 19, 1988 issue of the journal "Education Week."
- Re-Examining Intelligence. Rudner, Lawrence M. // BizEd;Mar/Apr2006, Vol. 5 Issue 3, p8
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Examining Intelligence," by Robert J. Sternberg in the January 2006 issue.
- Sarcastic design. Skidmore, Julian // New Scientist;2/17/2007, Vol. 193 Issue 2591, p21
A letter to the editor in response to the January 19, 2007 article regarding intelligent design is presented.
- Debating the g Factor. Gardner, Howard // Wilson Quarterly;Autumn2004, Vol. 28 Issue 4, p4
Presents a letter to the editor in response to the article "Do Smart Rule?" in the Summer 2004 issue of "Wilson Quarterly."
- Beyond IQ comparisons: intra-individual training differences. Houd�, Olivier // Nature Reviews Neuroscience;May2010, Vol. 11 Issue 5, p370
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "The neuroscience of human intelligence differences," by I.J. Deary, L. Penke, and W. Johnson in the 2010 issue.
- Rebuttal. Barnett, S. A. // BioScience;Nov1968, Vol. 18 Issue 11, p1016
A letter to the editor is presented in response to a review by E. G. F. Sauer of the book "Instinct and Intelligence."