- Bring back ether. Simmons, Ian // New Scientist;8/5/2006, Vol. 191 Issue 2563, p21
A letter to the editor is presented in response to an article that mentions the historic use of ether as a substitute for alcohol which appeared in the July 15, 2007 issue.
- Re: Baskett TF. Edinburgh connections in a painful world. Surgeon 2005; 3(2): 99-107. Dreyer, J. S.; Brewster, H. A. // Surgeon (Edinburgh University Press);Aug2006, Vol. 4 Issue 4, p249
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Edinburgh connections in a painful world," by T.F. Baskett in a previous issue of the journal.
- Untitled. Robinson, Simon // ICIS Chemical Business;11/26/2007, Vol. 272 Issue 20, p18
The article presents news briefs related to the chemical industry. English actor John Richardson ponders over the role that water will play in the chemical industry's future. The article also includes information about another edition of the India and U.S. Fine and Pharmaceutical Chemicals...
- LETTERS TO THE EDITOR. Ardell, Donald B. // Electronic Ardell Wellness Report (E-AWR);6/28/2002, p10
Presents letters to the editor published in the June 28, 2002 issue of the health promotion electronic newsletter 'Ardell Wellness Report.'
- A fan. Kuebler, Charles // Modern Healthcare;2/25/2008, Vol. 38 Issue 8, p48
A letter to the editor is presented about the e-newsletter, "Daily Dose."
- Good Stuff. Mascola, Ray // CRM Magazine;Oct2003, Vol. 7 Issue 10, p13
Presents a letter to the editor commending the email newsletter of "CRM" magazine.
- Good Stuff. Ryan, Will // CRM Magazine;Oct2003, Vol. 7 Issue 10, p13
Presents a letter to the editor commending "eWeekly," the email newsletter of "CRM" magazine.
- Directly Involved. Roberts, Justine // American Libraries;Dec2006, Vol. 37 Issue 11, p41
A letter to the editor is presented that acknowledges the American Libraries Direct, the electronic member newsletter.
- MAILBAG. Abate, Kenneth // Plastics News;8/1/2005, Vol. 17 Issue 22, p6
Presents a letter to the editor referencing the article "PVC-Free Agenda Makes Sense," published in the July 11, 2005 issue of the journal "Plastics News."