About AMB's New Tugboat
- Self-propelled vs. tug-barge vessels. McCown, John D. // Journal of Commerce (15307557);4/17/2006, Vol. 7 Issue 16, p10
Presents a letter to the editor in response to the article "New Ships for Horizon," by Chuck Raymond in the March 27, 2006 issue.
- Arnold S. tugboat. Nimelli, Thomas // Garden Railways;Feb2004, Vol. 21 Issue 1, p22
Presents a letter to the editor about the Arnold S. tugboat featured in the August and October 2003 issue of "Garden Railways."
- LETTERS TO THE EDITORS. Blake, R. P.; Mulhern, Thomas D.; Warburton, James H.; Hill, Jim Dan; Passnick, Anthony; Peek, Loyd; Stoney, Nora G.; Abernathy, A. D.; Davies, Sam T.; Burgum, W. H.; Rhame, L. Richard; Lewis Jr., A. M.; Larue, W. A. // Saturday Evening Post;2/21/1948, Vol. 220 Issue 34, p4
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including "The Lady We Can't Afford To Forget," by Blake Ehrlich in the January 17, 1948 issue, "Remember the Alamo," in the January 17, 1948 issue and "The Torpid Tugboat of Tower Bridge," by Larry Keighley.
- SEA MAIL. Stahl, Ron; Flavin, Christopher; Ryan, Terrence; Wright, Greg A. // Sea Classics;Apr2010, Vol. 43 Issue 4, p4
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to article in previous issues including "Big Fight of the Little Ships" in the February 2010 issue, USS Kitty Hawk (CV-63) in the June 2009 issue, and the question on the mystery ATFs Sea Mail in the February 2010 issue.
- LETTERS TO THE EDITORS. Gallico, Paul; Burgess, G. C.; Taub, Lawrence; Smith, Bert; Ellis, Leonard N.; Fiegelson, Arthur; Hooft, Pieter C.; Wheeler, L. N.; Wellington, Katherine V.; Wright, Ransom; Chumbley, George L.; Corse, H. M.; Turpin, Kay; Hockbarth, V. L.; Lloyd, Wildon; Meyer, W. Dwight // Saturday Evening Post;9/30/1950, Vol. 223 Issue 14, p4
Presents letters to the editor in response to articles in previous issues. "The Glencannon-Tugboat Annie Affair," which focused on a tugboat; "Watch Out for the Short-Weight," which focused on weight; "Why Americans Hate the State Department," which focused on the U.S. State Department.
- In rain or shine... Orr, Steve // All Hands;Sep94, Issue 929, p10
Presents a typical day for the crew of the tugboat Dahlonega (YTB 770). Work schedule of the 11-person crew.
- Fighting to save Pearl Harbor's last `veteran'. // National Geographic;Dec95, Vol. 188 Issue 6, preceding p1
Reports on efforts to restore the World War II tugboat Hoga. Service during the 1941 Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor, Hawaii; Activities after Pearl Harbor.
- Tugboat & towing cos. // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);09/15/97 1997/98 Book of Lists, Vol. 18 Issue 11, p216
Presents information on tugboats and towing companies in New Orleans, Louisiana.
- Ahoy. // Traffic World;9/8/2003, Vol. 267 Issue 36, p39
Features a life-size replica of Theodore Tugboat named Theodore Too in Halifax, Nova Scotia. Travel route; Events hosted by the ship during summer.