- Author Misses the Mark on Branding. Wallace, Joseph // Cards & Payments;Sep2005, Vol. 18 Issue 6, p8
Presents a letter to the editor about bank branding.
- Letter to the Editor. Chase, Greg // Metal Center News;Jun2007, Vol. 47 Issue 7, p10
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Readers Fire Back Over Cowboy Characterization" in the May 2007 issue.
- Selling sickness. Hammond, Ian // CMAJ: Canadian Medical Association Journal;5/23/2006, Vol. 174 Issue 11, p1597
Presents a letter to the editor in response to Miriam Schuchman's review of the book "Selling Sickness: How the World's Biggest Pharmaceutical Companies Are Turning Us All Into Patients."
- TO THE EDITOR. Stevenson, Simon // FoodService Director;3/15/2009, Vol. 22 Issue 3, p24
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Conference Call," in the February 2009 issue.
- 'REVERSE' PSYCHOLOGY. Lindsay, Mike // On Wall Street;Jul2006, Vol. 16 Issue 7, p10
Presents a letter to the editor in response to the article "Taking Aim at Reverse Churning," published in a 2006 issue of "OnWallStreet."
- Antibiotic Pricing: When Cheaper May Not Be Better. Babu, Varsha; Suma, C. // Clinical Infectious Diseases;10/15/2006, Vol. 43 Issue 8, p1085
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the previously published article regarding the pharmaceutical industry in India.
- Letters. // Entertainment Design;Sep2004, Vol. 38 Issue 9, p5
Presents letters to the editors about entertainment technology.
- Achieving a Successful M&A. Mauriello, Diane L. // Applied Clinical Trials;Jan2011, Vol. 20 Issue 1, p18
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article about the merger and acquisition activity of pharmaceutical industries for the last seven years, by Viq Pervaaz in the November 2010 issue.
- In defense of US products. Bolhouse, Valerie // Vision Systems Design;Jul2007, Vol. 12 Issue 7, p19
A letter to the editor is presented in response to an article on the ranking of automobile manufacturers by Andy Wilson that was published in the May 2007 issue.
- Sorry, balanced doesn't work. Cody, Joseph H. // ABA Banking Journal;Jul2004, Vol. 96 Issue 7, p12
Presents a letter to the editor in response to the article "Best or Balanced," by Tom Brown which appeared in the April 2004 issue of "ABA Banking Journal."