- Letters. Parker, Sheila; Laws, Vic; Fewell, Arnold; Brinkworth, Jeremy; Greaves, Adrian // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;7/17/2009, Vol. 199 Issue 4586, p20
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including one discussing concerns about the recent episode of Celebrity Masterchef, "Lessons in simplicity," in the July 3, 2009 issue, and a debate about grading schemes and customer reviews in the July 10,...
- LETTERS. Passikoff, Robert // Nation's Restaurant News;8/1/2005, Vol. 38 Issue 31, p21
Presents a letter to the editor on the issue of redesigning employee uniforms for restaurants in the U.S.
- THE LIST. // Westchester County Business Journal;2/16/2004, Vol. 43 Issue 7, p12
Ranks the top 22 catering firms in Westchester County, New York, based on the number of events catered in 2003. Rudy's Beau Rivage; Abigail Kirsch at Tappan Hill; Antun's of Westchester.
- LETTER TO THE EDITOR. Keddie, Alex; Moore, Penny // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;1/11/2013, Vol. 203 Issue 4760, p20
Two letters to the editor are presented, one in response to Bob Walton's article on the power of networking on the December 21, 2012 issue and another on the letter from Michael Quine, a chef from Leeds, about his challenges with bipolar/depression.
- Letters. Firrell, John; Sunley, Jane; Shirley, Andrew; Elsom, Mike; White, Dianne // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;4/29/2004, Vol. 193 Issue 4321, p18
Presents letters to the editor in response to articles and topics discussed in previous issues of "Caterer & Hotelkeeper." Details on the need to inform other people on the benefits derived from the hospitality industry; Concern on whether celebrity chefs really believed a product is worth...
- Food for Thought. Silverstein, Jay B.; Whitehurst, Martin; Ozerkis, Alexandra Smith // Food Management;Apr2006, Vol. 41 Issue 4, p10
The article presents the letters to the editor in response to the articles previous issues including "The Foodservice Directors of Tomorrow," published in the August issue, a photograph of a stock car on the page 18 of the February 2006 issue and "The Pulse of '06 Onsite Foodservice," in the...
- Letters. Hemmington, Nigel; Boorman, Steve; Londors, Andrea; Blair, James // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;6/1/2006, Vol. 196 Issue 4427, p16
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles published in previous issues of Caterer & Hotelkeeper, including the article "Students Steer Clear of Contract Catering" in the May 18, 2006 issue.
- This Spanish trade show had the personal touch. Cheeseman, Edwin; Davie, Hugh // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;5/21/2010, Vol. 200 Issue 4628, p16
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including "The UK Must Be Self-Sufficient"," in the April 30, 2010 issue and one related to hotel trade show "Gourmet Madrid," held in Madrid, Spain.
- Service Stinks Column Raises Ire. Dexter, Gene; Leech, Kate; Leech, Steve; Black, Dani // Restaurant Hospitality;Jul2005, Vol. 89 Issue 7, p16
Presents letters to the editor referencing articles and topics discussed in previous issues of the journal "Restaurant Hospitality." Reaction to a forum column, written by Bill Main, on food service; Significance of busboys in the management of restaurants; Assertion that there had never been a...