- Letters. Parker, Sheila; Laws, Vic; Fewell, Arnold; Brinkworth, Jeremy; Greaves, Adrian // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;7/17/2009, Vol. 199 Issue 4586, p20
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including one discussing concerns about the recent episode of Celebrity Masterchef, "Lessons in simplicity," in the July 3, 2009 issue, and a debate about grading schemes and customer reviews in the July 10,...
- LETTERS. Passikoff, Robert // Nation's Restaurant News;8/1/2005, Vol. 38 Issue 31, p21
Presents a letter to the editor on the issue of redesigning employee uniforms for restaurants in the U.S.
- THE LIST. // Westchester County Business Journal;2/16/2004, Vol. 43 Issue 7, p12
Ranks the top 22 catering firms in Westchester County, New York, based on the number of events catered in 2003. Rudy's Beau Rivage; Abigail Kirsch at Tappan Hill; Antun's of Westchester.
- Are You Cheap? // Restaurant Hospitality;Sep2012, Vol. 96 Issue 9, p8
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles published in previous issues including an article on eating occasion during a hot, sunny day in the July 2012 issue, another on having an air conditioner in a restaurant an a letter on wear and tear of restaurants.
- LETTER TO THE EDITOR. Keddie, Alex; Moore, Penny // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;1/11/2013, Vol. 203 Issue 4760, p20
Two letters to the editor are presented, one in response to Bob Walton's article on the power of networking on the December 21, 2012 issue and another on the letter from Michael Quine, a chef from Leeds, about his challenges with bipolar/depression.
- Letters. Firrell, John; Sunley, Jane; Shirley, Andrew; Elsom, Mike; White, Dianne // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;4/29/2004, Vol. 193 Issue 4321, p18
Presents letters to the editor in response to articles and topics discussed in previous issues of "Caterer & Hotelkeeper." Details on the need to inform other people on the benefits derived from the hospitality industry; Concern on whether celebrity chefs really believed a product is worth...
- Food for Thought. Silverstein, Jay B.; Whitehurst, Martin; Ozerkis, Alexandra Smith // Food Management;Apr2006, Vol. 41 Issue 4, p10
The article presents the letters to the editor in response to the articles previous issues including "The Foodservice Directors of Tomorrow," published in the August issue, a photograph of a stock car on the page 18 of the February 2006 issue and "The Pulse of '06 Onsite Foodservice," in the...
- Letters Email Fax. Broach, Danny E.; Bartmann, Kim; Kuntz, Peter; Coknyn, John; Serber, Carol; Labrecque, Rick; Haves, Makcy // Restaurant Business;4/15/2004, Vol. 103 Issue 7, p12
Presents letters to the editor related to restaurant business in the U.S., published in the April 15, 2004 issue of the journal "Restaurant Business." Narration of an experience of restaurant dinning; Appreciation of the article titled "The Rookies," published in the December 15, 2003 issue of...
- letters. Kirkland, Lynda; Spence, Ron // Foodservice & Hospitality;May2007, Vol. 40 Issue 3, p4
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including "Help Wanted" in January 2007 and one article about green theme in March 2007.