Government Affairs: Easier Than You Think
- LETTERS TO THE EDITOR. Leback, Warren G. // Journal of Commerce (15307557);9/6/2004, Vol. 5 Issue 36, p10
Presents a letter to the editor in response to the article about the effort of U.S. House of Representative Edward Case to call for the repeal of the Jones Act.
- Letters to the editor. Saunier, Jeffrey; Campbell, Pam; Campbell, William // Fort Worth Business Press;8/8/2005, Vol. 18 Issue 32, p46
Presents several letters to the editor referencing articles and topics discussed in previous issues. Repeal of the Wright Amendment; Artwork at the Terminal D in Dallas and Fort Worth, Texas.
- Health care reform deconstructs market. Seiler, Jeff // Business Insurance;1/17/2011, Vol. 45 Issue 3, p8
A letter to the editor is presented about the repeal of the U.S. health care reform law.
- COMMUNICATIONS. O'MALLEY, AUSTIN; GUILDAY, PETER; HANLY, HUGH L.; Z. M. // America;7/3/1915, Vol. 13 Issue 12, p299
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including one about the attempted repeal of section 1142 of the New York penal code which makes it a misdemeanor to give information subversive of the end of marriage, "Difficulties of Aliens," in the June 12,...
- The 1099 Problem. Haber, Jeffry R. // CPA Journal;Jan2011, Vol. 81 Issue 1, p15
No abstract available.
- LETTERS TO THE EDITOR. Peitz, Charles T.; DeAlmeida Jr., Lino; Williams, Will; Lasky, Mark; Poe, Eric // njbiz;1/24/2011, Vol. 24 Issue 4, p12
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including one in response to the article entitled "Report: Repeal of health care act will burden businesses," in the January 10, 2011 issue, another in response to an article with the title "Readers praise the...
- MAIL. Phillips, Scott; Goff, Sherrie // Boise Weekly;6/6/2012, Vol. 20 Issue 50, p5
Two letters to the editor are presented, one on topic related to the repealing of the U.S. Wilderness Act of 1964 by the U.S. Sportsman's Heritage Act and the other on topic related to free market policies during financial crises.
- Mailbox. Evans, Cameron; Boersma, Bill // Financial Planning;Aug2005, Vol. 35 Issue 8, p24
Presents letters to the editor referencing articles and topics discussed in previous issues. "The Real Class War," which discussed the repeal of the death tax issue; "A Hidden Asset," which focused on life settlements.
- LETTERS TO THE EDITOR. // India -- West;3/25/2011, Vol. 36 Issue 18, pA6
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including "Winning the War on Blindness" in the March 11, 2011 issue, the online petition requesting to repeal the Surrender Certificate requirement for People of Indian Origin, and the violence against two...