Hunger in Canada
- Tracking Hunger. Weitz, Charles H. // World Watch;May/Jun2005, Vol. 18 Issue 3, p2
Presents a letter to the editor in response to the article "The Prince of Hunger," by Brian Halweil in the March/April 2005 issue of "World Watch."
- From Readers. // World Watch;May/Jun2005, Vol. 18 Issue 3, p3
Presents a response by Brian Halweil to a letter to the editor about his article "The Prince of Hunger," in the March/April 2005 issue of "World Watch."
- STOP WORLD HUNGER BY SYNTHESIZING FOOD. Mcpherson, Archibald T. // BioScience;Dec1980, Vol. 30 Issue 12, p801
A letter to the editor is presented discussing the findings of the U.S. Presidential Commission on World Hunger.
- Food for all. Pinstrup-Andersen, Per // Issues in Science & Technology;Fall2009, Vol. 26 Issue 1, p5
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Abolishing Hunger," by Ismail Serageldin in the Summer 2009 issue.
- Feeding the World: A Matter Of High Technology? Lemieux, Guy J. // Futurist;Mar/Apr91, Vol. 25 Issue 2, p2
Presents a letter to the editor in response to the article, "Meeting the Food Needs of the Coming Decade: Agriculture vs. the Environment," by Orville L. Freeman in the November-December 1990 issue.
- TALK BACK. // Current Events;4/23/2012, Vol. 111 Issue 19, p3
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including "Hunger Pains" and one related to capability of the U.S. to stop malnutrition in Africa.
- FOOD FOR THOUGHT. Taft Jr., Philip B. // New Republic;3/5/84, Vol. 190 Issue 9, p42
Presents a letter to the editor commenting on an article on hunger in the U.S. published in "The New Republic" periodical in 1984.
- No food for thought. Haller, Ben // New Scientist;3/18/2006, Vol. 189 Issue 2543, p25
A letter to the editor is presented in response to an article about the association between hunger, learning and memory, which appeared in the February 25, 2006 issue.
- The End of Hunger. RIEFF, DAVID // Foreign Policy;Jul/Aug2011, Issue 187, p10
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article â€œMore Than 1 Billion People Are Hungry in the World,â€ by Abhijit Banerjee and Esther Duflo in the May/June 2011 issue.