Can the Need for Future Surgery for Acute Traumatic Anterior Shoulder Dislocation Be Predicted?
- At cross purposes. Barron, Sue // Emergency Nurse;Jun2007, Vol. 15 Issue 3, p7
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Shoulder dislocation: reduction without sedation in the emergency department," in the April 2007 issue.
- Reply to Dr. R. A. Arciero. Wintzell, Göran. // Knee Surgery, Sports Traumatology, Arthroscopy;Mar2000, Vol. 8 Issue 2, p129
Presents a letter to the editor about anterior shoulder relocation.
- Primary Arthroscopic Stabilization for a First-Time Anterior Dislocation of the Shoulder. Patel, Rahul V.; Leith, Jordan; Robinson, C. Michael; Jenkins, Paul J. // Journal of Bone & Joint Surgery, American Volume;Aug2008, Vol. 90-A Issue 8, p1786
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to the article "Primary Arthroscopic Stabilization for a First-Time Anterior Dislocation of the Shoulder: A Randomized Double Blind Trial" by C. M. Robinson and P. J. Jenkins.
- Don't Try This at Home. Alford, Paula J. H. // Wired;Jul2008, Vol. 16 Issue 7, p15
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "How To" in the May 2008 issue.
- Anterior shoulder dislocations. Aronen, John Gary; Chronister, Raymond D. // Physician & Sportsmedicine;Oct95, Vol. 23 Issue 10, p65
Discusses sports-related anterior dislocation of the shoulder joint. Anatomy and mechanism of injury; Hallmarks of diagnosis; Aronen self-reduction technique; Importance of early reduction.
- Sternoclavicular injuries. Wroble, Randall R. // Physician & Sportsmedicine;Sep95, Vol. 23 Issue 9, p19
Discusses diagnosis and treatment of sternoclavicular injuries. Specific areas of concern; Important issues in the study of sternoclavicular injuries; Sternoclavicular anatomy; Mechanism of injury; Injury classification; Incidence of anterior and posterior dislocations; Clinical assessment...
- Abstracts. Thompson, Clint // Journal of Athletic Training (National Athletic Trainers' Associ;Jan-Mar98, Vol. 33 Issue 1, p84
Summarizes the article entitled `Pathologic changes associated with shoulder dislocations: arthroscopic and physical examination findings in first-time traumatic anterior dislocations,' written by D.C. Taylor and R.A. Arciero, and published in the 1997 issue of the American Journal of Sports...
- Abstracts. Thompson, Clint // Journal of Athletic Training (National Athletic Trainers' Associ;Apr-Jun98, Vol. 33 Issue 2, p179
Presents an abstract of an article entitled `Glenoid Rim Lesions Associated With Recurrent Anterior Dislocation of the Shoulder,' by L.U. Bigliani, P.M. Newton, S.P. Steinmann, P.M. Conner and S.J. Mcllveen, published in the 1998 issue of the `American Journal of Sports Medicine.'
- Musculoskeletal case 2: Diagnosis. // Canadian Journal of Surgery;Feb99, Vol. 42 Issue 1, p64
Presents the medical case of a patient with a dislocation of the glenohumeral joint. Common causes of the dislocations; Types of glenohumeral joint dislocations.