A NEW VITAL STATISTIC
- Lowered Confidence Prompts Employers To Put Brakes On New Hiring. Challenger, John A. // Business Journal (Central New York);10/20/2006, Vol. 20 Issue 42, p27
A letter to the editor is presented in response to an article related to lack of confidence in employers which has an adverse effect on new hirings.
- Skilling up. W., Jeff // OECD Observer;Jul2010, Issue 280, p2
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article on employee selection.
- Job controversy? // Community Care;3/9/2006, Issue 1613, p25
A letter to the editor about the appointment of Allan Bowman as the chair of the Social Care Institute for Excellence is presented.
- Web Chat. Chalmers, George // Recruiter;3/4/2009, p16
A letter to the editor is presented in regards to the recruitment approach of hospitality companies and the decrease of migration in Europe.
- Hiring 'prohibited person' a federal felony. Fitzgerald, Kevin G. // Business Insurance;3/24/2008, Vol. 42 Issue 12, p8
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Criminal Convictions Pose Hiring Dilemma," by Judy Greenwald in the March 3, 2008 issue.
- Readers are riled over doc/employee column. Earnhart, Stephen W. // Same-Day Surgery;Sep2009, Vol. 33 Issue 9, p94
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Meet Your New Employee," in July 2009 issue.
- BKSTS HELPED. Ward, A. G. // BKSTS Journal;Feb1975, Vol. 57 Issue 2, p59
A letter to the editor is presented, concerning the reader's job as a media resource officer at the Metropolitan Police Training Center.
- Shortage or shortchanged? Asher, Leslie; Rothbart, Dan // Network World;7/24/2006, Vol. 23 Issue 28, p34
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article about the employee selection in the computer industry in the U.S.
- FORD'S WAY BEHIND. Fiebich, John // Design News;4/24/2006, Vol. 61 Issue 6, p14
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article about the selection of Tom Watson for Engineer of the Year in the March 20, 2006 issue.
- Hire 'Nontraditional' Savings-and-Loan Officers? Bueltmann, Greg; Bowman, David; Burke, John C. // Education Week;4/15/1992, Vol. 11 Issue 30, p21
Several letters to the editor in response to the article "When the Job Candidate Can't Count" by Nailene Chou Wiest in the March 18, 1992 issue are presented.